tModLoader Fargo's Mods

the mod is really awsome for combining enchantments and making yourself broken but to what this mod ofers i think it would kind of be cool to add weapons to it.

Got the exact same bug as below, what fixed it was get Crucible of the Cosmos out of Magic Storage, and all the stuff needed, and craft outside of Magic Storage.

Hi, been playing a bunch of mods, this included, for a bit, and ran into what I think is a bug?

Can't craft the dang occultist's essence. Even tried it in the storage computer (which was showing the sentry rods twice each for some reason) and no dice. Restart up to Steam client didn't fix the issue. Hatchling Staff wasn't something the computer claimed the recipe needed, but it didn't work there either so.....

Craft button isn't grayed out, but clicking on it plays the sound and yet doesn't craft the item.

Latest version of everything as far as I'm aware

Mod list:
Cheat Sheet
Boss Checklist
Summoners Association
Fargo's Mutant Mod
Chad's Furniture
Crystilium
Recipe Browser
Magic Storage
Thorium

Is what we have in common and I have also:
Project_Logic
MoreAccessories+
VipixToolbox
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Angler Quest Announcement
Bartuscus Addon Pack
Faster Start
VeinMiner
Wireless
All The Walls
Helpful Hotkeys
Expeditions + Addon + Interactions
JereTheJuggler's CustomGeneration
No More Tombs
The Luggage
Which Mod Is This From?
Item Checklist
Worldgen Previewer
Where's My Items
Boss Checklist

VisibleShadowOrb.PNG

I have absolute everything on 'not visible' including all my equipment, but the shadow orb from the Force of Spirit (From the Shadow Enchantment) is still visible. Perhaps because the option to hide it is not on this list. Will the option be included in the next update?

Do I lose the waifus from the Heart of the Elements from Calamity when I craft the Conjurist's Soul?
I'm not completely sure, but I think as long as you keep Calamity on, the answer's no. they stay when you have the Soul of the Universe, so I guess same applies for Conjurist

View attachment 201301

I have absolute everything on 'not visible' including all my equipment, but the shadow orb from the Force of Spirit (From the Shadow Enchantment) is still visible. Perhaps because the option to hide it is not on this list. Will the option be included in the next update?
How did you get rid of the magic lantern from the Miner enchantment (force of earth)? Is it one of the checkmarks on the left that gets rid of it?

How did you get rid of the magic lantern from the Miner enchantment (force of earth)? Is it one of the checkmarks on the left that gets rid of it?

I only had the Force of Spirit on, not the combined one or the Force of Earth. I imagine the other light pets from the other enchantments (e.g. Crimson Heart, Magic Lantern) also cannot get disabled at this time.
So, this is actually a request for toggle buttons for all (light) pets and other (in)visible effects.
Also, my enables/disables in that Fargo menu do not get saved in between sessions.

I think the Crimson enchantment needs a nerf. Increased heart rate drops are nice, but the thing is absolutely broken with statues and heartreach/cadence potions. I think you should change it so it doesn't work with statues. The hearts are enough to tank prehardmode Revengeance Leviathan from Calamity mod with enough statues. Probably death mode, too, but that wasn't around when I tested it before.

Also, the elemental quiver (instead of magic quiver and daedalus emblem) and nanotech should be added to the recipes for the sharpshooter's and olympian's souls to fit in with the elemental gauntlet and the ethereal talisman with Calamity enabled. The Rampart of the deities might also fit into the colossus soul instead of paladin's shield+frozen turtle shell+star veil.
hold up, statues should not be effected at all by it. It only makes enemies drop them more often

EDIT: oh just realized you mean enemy spawn statues and not heart statues lol, I see now and will fix
[doublepost=1527611990,1527611969][/doublepost]
View attachment 201301

yes that option will be coming soon

Please, please for the love of god fix the speed on the Supersonic Soul. I love it, it's a great idea, but it's just too fast. Implement a way to click a key to change it, like Rage/Adrenaline mode in Calamity, or if you can, tell me how to do it. I absolutely hate the item now because of it :(

Will this mod ever have support for the Joost mod?
as far as i can tell from the few times that mod has been mentioned in other mod threads, the guy who made it really isnt considered a good guy, some stuff about stealing assets from other coders and whatnot...so, not likely.

Back
Top Bottom