tModLoader Fargo's Mods

What's the Golden Dipping vat and how do you obtain it? Also I gave my friend the Supreme Deathbringer Fairy and he said it froze his game, i read that in this thread before, but it doesn't happen to me. When will it be fixed?

So , I'm having an issue with the 1.4.0 version. More or less it's all said in the screenshot, but it says it's out of date? I have the most up to date version on mod loader, the most up to date version of mod loader it self and Terraria as well. Does this just need a new update that hasn't been done yet, or am I missing something?
Disable exodus and it will work.
What's the Golden Dipping vat and how do you obtain it? Also I gave my friend the Supreme Deathbringer Fairy and he said it froze his game, i read that in this thread before, but it doesn't happen to me. When will it be fixed?
Vat is from masomode pirates. It is fixed in the latest version
I'm having problems crafting the Arch Wizard's soul. I have all the necessary items (according to gamepedia) but it's not showing in the crafting menu. I have your Soul (0.7.4) and Mutant (1.4.0) Mod and Thorium (1.6.0.4) installed. Also running base game version 1.3.5.2. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Update: None of the recipes seem to be working.
no idea but the wiki may not be totally up to date

I farmed for the skull charm for about an hour, and couldn't get it. So is it bugged/not implemented or am I extremely unlucky

Edit: I also was using Zerg potions

Last edited:
On tmod 11.4, the map revealer doesn't work. It freezes my game for like 15 seconds and then nothing happens.

EDIT: I left and rejoined, the 1/3 on the left side is revealed.

EDIT 2: No longer revealing part of the map.

EDIT 3: Hero's mod map revealer doesn't work either.

Last edited:
Shouldn't the Astral Enchantment be moved to make the soul of the tyrant rather than the Force of Calamities since one of the materials used to make it is dropped by the ceaseless void hence it being post-moon lord?

Shouldn't the Astral Enchantment be moved to make the soul of the tyrant rather than the Force of Calamities since one of the materials used to make it is dropped by the ceaseless void hence it being post-moon lord?
perhaps but there is a recipe limit so oof
On tmod 11.4, the map revealer doesn't work. It freezes my game for like 15 seconds and then nothing happens.

EDIT: I left and rejoined, the 1/3 on the left side is revealed.

EDIT 2: No longer revealing part of the map.

EDIT 3: Hero's mod map revealer doesn't work either.
interesting, hopefully fixed soon

With the Hive Staff, the bees spawned by the sentry do not appear to benefit from any relevant buffs that would affect summons or bees.

Notably:
* The Hive Pack does not cause it to randomly spawn larger bees.
* The set bonus from Thorium's Meteor Mask does not cause the bees to release plasma blasts
* The glyphs from spirit mod have no effect

GOOD DAY FARGO!!
its been a long time i was having a blast with my friends and had a PVP, building, and lots of cool other stuff

right now we added overhaul the updated version along with the newly updated calamity and im here to report some bugs or its just me

1) the ancient map dont worn anymore, i have a new map, new character and i give him the ancient ma but it wont reveal the map, it wont work on any of my characters on any map (i think this is a bug)

2) update on the toggles please, did you finally find which one causes the bouncing fireball to pop?(when using eternity?), it really burns my map(i have overhaul)

1) the ancient map dont worn anymore, i have a new map, new character and i give him the ancient ma but it wont reveal the map, it wont work on any of my characters on any map (i think this is a bug)

This appears to be a bug with tmodloader itself. I coded my own map revealer just to test, but it's also unable to work. Expect it to work with the new build of tmod (most likely v11.4.1).

Back
Top Bottom