tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Quick question, regarding the steel enchantment (Thorium exclusive enchantment) as its impossible to get in hard-mode since the NPC who sells it replace the steel armor with durasteel, will there be a way to get steel armor hard mode or a indication that this set of item would be impossible to get if you go to hard mode?

Quick question, regarding the steel enchantment (Thorium exclusive enchantment) as its impossible to get in hard-mode since the NPC who sells it replace the steel armor with durasteel, will there be a way to get steel armor hard mode or a indication that this set of item would be impossible to get if you go to hard mode?
..What's stopping you from buying it before going into Hardmode?

So, you FINALLY added call support for people to add their own bosses to the shops, this is a long over due feature and I'm sure alot of people are going to love it.

Only one problem: Please do not keep info like this locked to a discord, not everyone wants to join servers or can join servers to find out how to add support to your mod.
I'd rather decompile mods that already support Fargos than join a discord, sorry
Add an FAQ like all Boss Checklist has to the forum page when you find the time

Maybe Fargowilta should make steel items craftable from Iron / Lead bars + Smooth coal (as it is general recipe for steel in mods) at an Arcane Armor Fabricator (to keep those items post Eye of Cthulhu)?

I'm having just, the WORST time with golem. Not because he's hard, no, I can easily take out him down to second phase no problem, and almost immediately take out his head too. The problem is after that. the second i kill his head, he just :red:s off. He leaves the temple, and I'm forced to either follow him out, resulting in my immediate death, or watch him go off screen and despawn. WHY, the :red:, is he doing this?

P.S: I'm using calamity, just in case that's relevant.

Last edited:
So, you FINALLY added call support for people to add their own bosses to the shops, this is a long over due feature and I'm sure alot of people are going to love it.

Only one problem: Please do not keep info like this locked to a discord, not everyone wants to join servers or can join servers to find out how to add support to your mod.
I'd rather decompile mods that already support Fargos than join a discord, sorry
Add an FAQ like all Boss Checklist has to the forum page when you find the time
Added it to the first post, too bad I didnt reserve a second one for it lol

With Thorium whenever I equip Folv's ancient enchantment or anything crafted with it (including the Soul of Eternity!) my character is frozen in place and I can't attack or do anything until I un-equip the accessory. Toggling Folv's enchantment abilities in the mod config menu doesn't help and I even tried disabling all mods other than the fargo mods and thorium and I got the same results. I spent nearly 200 hours in a playthrough working towards the soul of eternity only to find out i cant use it.

With Thorium whenever I equip Folv's ancient enchantment or anything crafted with it (including the Soul of Eternity!) my character is frozen in place and I can't attack or do anything until I un-equip the accessory. Toggling Folv's enchantment abilities in the mod config menu doesn't help and I even tried disabling all mods other than the fargo mods and thorium and I got the same results. I spent nearly 200 hours in a playthrough working towards the soul of eternity only to find out i cant use it.
You're going to have to wait until Fargo's updates. A recent Thorium update turned Folv's set into vanity and removed the bonuses that came with it.

I've noticed a bug. When converting minerals, you get more than you started with.
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

I Have only this mod enabled

Back
Top Bottom