tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I don't know if this has already been mentioned (don't feel like reading through 35 pages of comments) but is the Pandora's boss supposed to spawn any boss regardless of mode whether its in pre-hardmode or hardmode. I'm asking cause I used it on a pre-hardmode world.

Also can't wait until you nerf the supersonic cause it's way too fast (up to 500 mph) and it also has a bug where it can't be crafted even with all the required materials.

Last edited:
I don't know if this has already been mentioned (don't feel like reading through 35 pages of comments) but is the Pandora's boss supposed to spawn any boss regardless of mode whether its in pre-hardmode or hardmode. I'm asking cause I used it on a pre-hardmode world.

Also can't wait until you nerf the supersonic cause it's way too fast (up to 450 mph) and it also has a bug where it can't be crafted even with all the required materials.
should not spawn hardmode bosses on pre hardmode worlds i think all tho it would be a fun idea to make sure you don't abuse it :3
'

Also can't wait until you nerf the supersonic cause it's way too fast (up to 450 mph) and it also has a bug where it can't be crafted even with all the required materials.
pandoras box can spawn duke fishron as sooon as the mutant spawns (;

I like the idea of the supersonic soul, but I think getting all those mounts is too demanding. I kinda wish if instead of mounts you needed:

Terrarium Particle sprinters, Seraph boots(from calamity mod), Spiked stompers, All lunar event wings, shield of cthulhu, master ninja gear, suspicious looking tentacle, and shrimpy truffle(100% drop from duke fisheron).

I like the idea of the supersonic soul, but I think getting all those mounts is too demanding. I kinda wish if instead of mounts you needed:

Terrarium Particle sprinters, Seraph boots(from calamity mod), Spiked stompers, All lunar event wings, shield of cthulhu, master ninja gear, suspicious looking tentacle, and shrimpy truffle(100% drop from duke fisheron).
There supposed to be hard to get

I may switch something around but there will be a wing soul next update which has all those wings in it

I have an idea, maybe make more possible combinations for accessories? Like for example an 'Ultimate Flying Gear' that allows you three slots for boots, wings and diving gear, so you could switch out the gear you put in for better gear you gradually obtain (e.g. Rocket Boots for Frostspark Boots, Angel Wings for Ghost Wings, Jellyfish Necklace for Diving Gear...). You would need the items that fit into these three slots to obtain the Gear, and there would also be a fourth optional slot for balloons and bottles. Other accessories to combine would be: Lava Waders and Frostspark Boots (no name found), Lucky Horseshoe and any boots (Sturdy Rocket/Hermes/etc. Boots), Ankh Shield and Celestial Shell (Ankh Shell), Paladin's Shield and Celestial Shell (Celestial Shield), Frozen Turtle Shell and Celestial Shell (Celestial Turtle Shell)... The possibilities are endless!
Just a suggestion, but I think this would make Accessory Slots open for more arbitrary things, like Master Ninja Gear.

The mod v .0.0.1 is now officially on the mod browser :)

Plans for next update:
Plantera summon
Better name for the mod.
Sword
Bow
Staff
New Accessory
Combo Accessory
i have all the materials for void bow and i cant craft it as in the hardmode repeaters , stake , shadowflame, even tried to craft it with tsunami and phantasm didnt work :( help

i have all the materials for void bow and i cant craft it as in the hardmode repeaters , stake , shadowflame, even tried to craft it with tsunami and phantasm didnt work :( help
I had a problem with this but figured out how to make it. Use the ingredients exactly as pictured in the recipe by the guide. Ignore the "any" term. That's what worked for me.

I don't know if it is just me but when i use a yoyo (for example the terrarian) while i have the soul of the universe equiped it buggs out and the yoyo instantly shoots away and i can't use it.

Back
Top Bottom