tModLoader Fargo's Mods

The next update is on its way and its gonna be pretty great so I will now list items that will be in it so yay spoiler thing !!?

Leash of Cthulhu
Bone Zone
Mind Break
Eater of Worlds Staff
Nuke Fishron
Lunatic's Spell Book
The Queen's Stinger
Instavator
Troll Bomb
Slime Slinging Slasher
Pandora's Box V2
Flesh Hand
Boom Glaive

Oh goodie an update. Will you be adding the Celestial shell effects to the colossus soul/dimensions or leave it as is? If not could you please remove it as a required item in the recipe?

I've been wondering, the lumberjack, how is he supposed to spawn? Cause I crafted the emblem, placed it and nothing. Is there a hidden clause or does it not work in MP?

I've been wondering, the lumberjack, how is he supposed to spawn? Cause I crafted the emblem, placed it and nothing. Is there a hidden clause or does it not work in MP?
he wont spawn if you actually place it just keep in your inventory until he comes

The next update is on its way and its gonna be pretty great so I will now list items that will be in it so yay spoiler thing !!?

Leash of Cthulhu
Bone Zone
Mind Break
Eater of Worlds Staff
Nuke Fishron
Lunatic's Spell Book
The Queen's Stinger
Instavator
Troll Bomb
Slime Slinging Slasher
Pandora's Box V2
Flesh Hand
Boom Glaive
yes finally your making some actually not god items/summons :D , looking forward to see what your gonna add

I don't know if it's related to multi player, but We can't craft the apprentice ranger soul using the tendon bow, it only uses the demonite bow. Same for the wizard apprentice soul only using the silver staff and not the tungsten one.

The boss summons should show up on the npc when they've been crafted and the boss has been killed. Seems like most of the spirit mod bosses are showing up early. Eg, dusking shows up before it's possible to even craft it.

Indeed, also, dusking shows when you don't even have the infernon summoning item(Infernon is supposed to be fought before Dusking).

Back
Top Bottom