tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Is there any way other than uninstalling mods to make it so the souls do not require modded items?
[doublepost=1501704868,1501704786][/doublepost]Is there any way to make souls not require modded items in their crafting recipes without uninstalling those mods?

What particularly are you referring to? Most of the souls, excepting the [class] souls, actually have all of the functions of their components. Ones such as the Gladiator soul may be expensive with how many things you need to make it, but remember you don't need to make it. They're the sort of thing that gives you a greater edge but require quite a bit of time to acquire. Not to mention they're just the beginning. You can eventually make the Soul of the Universe and the Soul of Dimensions, two powerful souls.

What particularly are you referring to? Most of the souls, excepting the [class] souls, actually have all of the functions of their components. Ones such as the Gladiator soul may be expensive with how many things you need to make it, but remember you don't need to make it. They're the sort of thing that gives you a greater edge but require quite a bit of time to acquire. Not to mention they're just the beginning. You can eventually make the Soul of the Universe and the Soul of Dimensions, two powerful souls.
Calamity.

Calamity.

Not... quite what I meant. What I was asking was, what particular part is bothering you? Is it the fact that you need to use hard-to-make weapons in the recipes for the souls? Or is it the fact that you didn't know most of the souls actually give the benefits of their constituents (excluding weapons, ofc). The souls are meant to be very late game, so if you feel that you don't want to sacrifice whatever weapons and such you currently have, then just don't. The souls aren't going anywhere.

Not... quite what I meant. What I was asking was, what particular part is bothering you? Is it the fact that you need to use hard-to-make weapons in the recipes for the souls? Or is it the fact that you didn't know most of the souls actually give the benefits of their constituents (excluding weapons, ofc). The souls are meant to be very late game, so if you feel that you don't want to sacrifice whatever weapons and such you currently have, then just don't. The souls aren't going anywhere.
The colossus soul requires items that take large amounts of farming.
Yes, I am in the late game, so much so that I can stand still and beat Supreme calamitas.

The colossus soul requires items that take large amounts of farming.
Yes, I am in the late game, so much so that I can stand still and beat Supreme calamitas.

The Colossus soul has all of the benefits of its constituents. That includes the absorption effect from the Sponge, the double-tap Asgardian Aegis effect, Frozen Turtle Shell, Shiny Stone, etc. There's no benefits lost except damage bonuses.

I cant use certain Calamity weapons with the soul of Terraria because the increase use speed feature decreases the use time to 0 so you don't fire anything, you just hear the firing sound. I know I can toggle the use time off but its kind of a shame considering it near doubles my DPS and it is a very important part of my build, the weapons in question are the SDFMG and the Minigun (both having very high use time) i can only imagine that the other super fire rate weapons from calamity that come after these will also run into the same problem. Now for the SDFMG the +30% use time of the soul of Terraria is to much but the +20% use time of the mythril enchantment seems to still work just fine. This is not the case with the Minigun however which is an annoyance. I recommend that you replace the increase use time with damage equivalent to the amount of extra DPS you get from the increase fire rate to prevent this from being an issue. Seeing as Calamity is a Major part of this mod I would recommend looking into it.

Last edited:
Just a note on the Instavator. The background it uses are regular stone walls, walls that can be corrupted by the crimson. Not sure if you guys intended it to work this way or not but just thought I should inform you

I don't know if anything will change, but the item that gives you infinite mana and ammo, seems like it's a little bit too easy to get (for what it does, infinite mana is op). Maybe you could do they same thing you did with the souls (you used thorium and calamity), but then with the Infinity mod?

I don't know if anything will change, but the item that gives you infinite mana and ammo, seems like it's a little bit too easy to get (for what it does, infinite mana is op). Maybe you could do they same thing you did with the souls (you used thorium and calamity), but then with the Infinity mod?
Isn't there a catch or whatever? I've never used it so I wouldn't know, just says in the description that the infinite Mana and Ammo has a catch

Hello! The Fargo npc is bugged for me. He only show a few summon items. Even if I kill the other bosses he doesn't show the boss summon items. This happened with the lastest update. I've tried to reinstall the mod but it doesnt help.

Fargowilta, the life steal/healing on enemy hits from the soul of terraria (all the enchantments combined) should be nerfed, I'm just about invincible as long as I'm dealing damage to an enemy (almost always during a boss fight.)

Fargowilta, the life steal/healing on enemy hits from the soul of terraria (all the enchantments combined) should be nerfed, I'm just about invincible as long as I'm dealing damage to an enemy (almost always during a boss fight.)

I can't say I disagree. I would say just add an internal cooldown on it because it doesn't matter how low the chance is, there are so many end game weapons that hit a ridiculous number of time per second that you're going to get crazy healing anyways.

Back
Top Bottom