tModLoader Fargo's Mods

help i bought the overloader for 40 gold wat do i do
[doublepost=1500099041,1500098892][/doublepost]also funny story, Used pandoras box and got 2 ice golems, they killed me at first, but stuck around, i took a weapon that can shoot through walls and 20+ minutes later, i have 2 frost cores and an ice feather, So thanks mod! (i just hit post skeletron, who also summoned via pandoras box.)

Firstly let me say I love your mod, creative sprites, new ways to combine items and memorable NPC's.

I don't know if you consider suggestions for your mods but for a mutant mod it might be awesome to mutate your summons by combining them together. The slime summon drops off in power pretty quickly, but when combined with the bee summons you have slimy bees. This could be perhaps done with some sort of hard mode or post skeletron item that uses a dungeon item.

It would be awesome to discover possible combinations and see which ones remain relevant later in the game. It would also give people a use for their older items late game.

I've been thinking about trying to learn C# to make a mod myself to do this but I feel it would fit the charachter of your mod so I offer it up to you first. :)

hello, i wanted to ask, is there a way to turn off an enchantment from the soul of terraria, because the effect of the soul are cool but the vortex enchant kind of destroy my build.

hello, i wanted to ask, is there a way to turn off an enchantment from the soul of terraria, because the effect of the soul are cool but the vortex enchant kind of destroy my build.

As it stands, nope. There are a number of things still missing such as a toggle for the Vortex enchant as well as a way for the game to remember your settings so you don't need to constantly reset them every time you start up Terraria. Just give the mod creator time to iron out all the kinks.

Quick question guys, does anyone have any issues with the Alchemy Table or Forge component of the Crucible of the Cosmos? Specifically, do recipes requiring a lower level version of these stations work with the Crucible?

Does anyone have any tips for getting the paintings for some of the enchantments? They're pretty hard to get since you need to move the painter in the appropriate biome, but you cant make a house in the corruption/crimson for him to move into so i don't really understand how to get the paintings for those.

Does anyone have any tips for getting the paintings for some of the enchantments? They're pretty hard to get since you need to move the painter in the appropriate biome, but you cant make a house in the corruption/crimson for him to move into so i don't really understand how to get the paintings for those.
You just have to build a corruption/crimson around him.

You just have to build a corruption/crimson around him.

Maybe build a house in the purity, move him in, wait until night, then go and spray it with the clentaminator with crim/corrupt solution.

Since the presserator is part of the world shaper soul, shouldn't it have its effect?
Also I'm pretty sure I touched on this before but the Dragon Dust effect from calamity on the soul of dimensions needs a toggle.
One last thing, the nanotech from calamity should be added to the olympians soul.

Last edited:
@Faux
You seem to be answering questions quite a bit, so I'm tagging you in this, hope you don't mind. Regarding the Infinity Relic's debuff, is it normal to have an enormous debuff icon? I went ahead and included a screenshot so you can take a look. I searched the thread for information on the Infinity Relic, and nobody seems to mention this. I don't think I need to point out which one I'm referring to when I say "enormous debuff icon".
bKR7KnO.png

@Faux
You seem to be answering questions quite a bit, so I'm tagging you in this, hope you don't mind. Regarding the Infinity Relic's debuff, is it normal to have an enormous debuff icon? I went ahead and included a screenshot so you can take a look. I searched the thread for information on the Infinity Relic, and nobody seems to mention this. I don't think I need to point out which one I'm referring to when I say "enormous debuff icon".
bKR7KnO.png
that is normal, I was lazy and did not make a proper buff sprite :p
I have made one by now tho so next update it will not be like that.

Back
Top Bottom