tModLoader Fargo's Mods

it support Antiaris mod or something like that?
Could the next update remove the Spiky Stompers from the Supersonic Soul, as those are now unobtainable in the latest version of Thorium Mod?
Just got the Soul of Dimensions, can you make the speed boost a bit smaller? I mean I have problems with it because it's too fast and I have the wing slot mod so it takes the wing slot and I can't fight bosses with it on. Just asking for a smaller speed boost, but I understand if that can't be done.
Yes next update to all

I love this mod! however, can you make a minimod with the boss summons only? like, suspicious looking skull, dragons egg, fleshy doll, etc. also, include mutant NPC to sell the summons.

Hi ! I think your mod is absolutely amazing ! , i recently started a supermodded playthrough as a melee dude, and im in a bit of a pickle. I am just after EoW/BoC, not too far, and for some reason when i stand at the tinkerers table, I can make the Barbarian's Essence, The Apprentice's Essence, and all the low tier class essences, without actually having ANY of the materials for them. I hate seeing it just looking at me there when i pass by, it really bugs me, and i hate getting overpowered stuff via glitches like this... Any idea how i can fix it?

Hi ! I think your mod is absolutely amazing ! , i recently started a supermodded playthrough as a melee dude, and im in a bit of a pickle. I am just after EoW/BoC, not too far, and for some reason when i stand at the tinkerers table, I can make the Barbarian's Essence, The Apprentice's Essence, and all the low tier class essences, without actually having ANY of the materials for them. I hate seeing it just looking at me there when i pass by, it really bugs me, and i hate getting overpowered stuff via glitches like this... Any idea how i can fix it?
i believe its been stated this will be fixed in the next update which will seperate the mod into 2 mods and that it... might be out soon?

i dont like that mod as it lowers my mods stack limits
but really stack 99 why that
whats the mod stack limit? The altered stack limit is because Fargo's mod adds increased stack limits as well and that :red:s with other mod stack limits, like The Split mod and what not. The best bet is unfortunately Max Stack plus because that will get you as close to the stack limit you would want to your mods stack limits. the stack boosts from Fargo's mod seems to cause an overflow in the coding i believe? that resets any super large item stacks to 99.

I wasn't saying get the Max stack mod because "hey max stacks are increased!" I was saying get it because something with Fargo mods increased stacks makes stacks reset to 99 max. Hopefully fargo is going to be fixing that... >.>

i installed the mod and my mods stack limits where set to 99 any reason for this
theres no reason this mod should lower any stacks
[doublepost=1535053039,1535052964][/doublepost]
whats the mod stack limit? The altered stack limit is because Fargo's mod adds increased stack limits as well and that :red:s with other mod stack limits, like The Split mod and what not. The best bet is unfortunately Max Stack plus because that will get you as close to the stack limit you would want to your mods stack limits. the stack boosts from Fargo's mod seems to cause an overflow in the coding i believe? that resets any super large item stacks to 99.

I wasn't saying get the Max stack mod because "hey max stacks are increased!" I was saying get it because something with Fargo mods increased stacks makes stacks reset to 99 max. Hopefully fargo is going to be fixing that... >.>
never heard of this tbh or forgot

Hey, could anyone explain to me how energizers work?

And also - is there a COMPLETE list of everything that Soul of the void and Soul of Terraria do?

Last question - I don't see Auto House item. Did you remove it?

Hey, could anyone explain to me how energizers work?

And also - is there a COMPLETE list of everything that Soul of the void and Soul of Terraria do?

Last question - I don't see Auto House item. Did you remove it?
Energizers are only to upgrade boss weapons, most don't exist yet so they're being removed soon. Auto House isn't released yet, the forum is updated already for next update. Soul of the Void is being removed and Soul of Terraria does have an actual tooltip now!

Energizers are only to upgrade boss weapons, most don't exist yet so they're being removed soon. Auto House isn't released yet, the forum is updated already for next update. Soul of the Void is being removed and Soul of Terraria does have an actual tooltip now!
Soul of the Void is getting removed? what happened to the whole thing of making an accessory that combined all of the Souls? change in the agenda?

Soul of the Void is getting removed? what happened to the whole thing of making an accessory that combined all of the Souls? change in the agenda?
Soul of Eternity will still be in the next update. Void was just not as cool as the others and all its effects have been transferred anyway

Thank you, Fargo. Not only for the answer, but for the whole mod! Keep it up, bro

One more thing:
Is there a way to slow down a bit using supersonic soul/soul of dimensions? it's absurdly fast and it sometimes gets out of control

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom