Boss checklist
Recipe browser
Alchemist npc light
Boss cursor
magic storage
vein miner
solutions mod
Were you in masochist mode?

It might have been the maso mode then as it does change the ai to be a lot harder skele prime and skeleton both get a dg phase as the maso mode gives ai a lot harder effects so most likely not a problom just something you didn't expect try it again but turn revengence off as like for me if both rev and maso are on for moon lord it's random which form it will take as both are different

It might have been the maso mode then as it does change the ai to be a lot harder skele prime and skeleton both get a dg phase as the maso mode gives ai a lot harder effects so most likely not a problom just something you didn't expect try it again but turn revengence off as like for me if both rev and maso are on for moon lord it's random which form it will take as both are different
Bro. I said it didn't happen the previous try, when he was at 17%. So why would he suddenly turn to dg form at 25%? and also maso mode is exactly what changes the AI of bosses. they wouldn't have the dg form if maso wasn't on. and he's only supposed to have 100 health in dg form but he was at 25% I.e at least a few thousand.

Well if you had both maso and rev on it does kind of conflict it picks one of the ai's but gives the stats and what not of the other on top of the picked one so maso ai gets picked dg and rev is active makes it have a lot more health. If you didn't have rev on though I have no idea the only main issue I've had with maso mode is wall of flesh being impossible to beat legit

Well if you had both maso and rev on it does kind of conflict it picks one of the ai's but gives the stats and what not of the other on top of the picked one so maso ai gets picked dg and rev is active makes it have a lot more health. If you didn't have rev on though I have no idea the only main issue I've had with maso mode is wall of flesh being impossible to beat legit
It isn't randomized though? the effects of both are combined. That's what mod compatibility means.
Take the destroyer for example: masomode gives it the telporting coiling ability, and revengeance gives it laser barrage. combine the two and you get a bull:red: instakill attack, which has destroyed me consistently, and not randomly at all.

It's semi random some bosses it works with but like moon lord for a example maso makes it switch between the pillars and rev makes it so you have to kill the eyes making the fight many times harder and I say it picks because I see the switching sometimes and sometimes not. If you want I can quickly test a rev maso skele prime as my game is open

It's semi random some bosses it works with but like moon lord for a example maso makes it switch between the pillars and rev makes it so you have to kill the eyes making the fight many times harder and I say it picks because I see the switching sometimes and sometimes not. If you want I can quickly test a rev maso skele prime as my game is open
I haven't gotten to the moonlord, so I can't say much on that part, but I can say for sure that every Boss up till now has done both its masochist mode things and its revengeance mode things properly. skeletron for instance: teleported and shot shadow bolts and skulls from his head (rev), as well as summoned bones and skeletons from its hands (maso).
So i really don't think this is a conflict between maso/rev.

I haven't gotten to the moonlord, so I can't say much on that part but I can say for sure that every Boss up till now has done both its masochist mode things and its revengeance mode things properly. skeletron for instance: teleported and shot shadow bolts and skulls from his head (rev), as well as summoned bones and skeletons from his hands (maso).
So I just did a very quick skele prime fight with both on it does enter dg form but I dont really know when it did although it normally enters after you kill it and with 400 hp but rev might make it go dg at 25% without the god defence? It's hard for me to test as if I use my normal stuff I instant kill it when it spawns. But the mutant which is final boss of Fargo gets a dumb level up increase if calam is on so they might just be boosting each other a lot

So I just did a very quick skele prime fight with both on it does enter dg form but I dont really know when it did although it normally enters after you kill it and with 400 hp but rev might make it go dg at 25% without the god defence? It's hard for me to test as if I use my normal stuff I instant kill it when it spawns. But the mutant which is final boss of Fargo gets a dumb level up increase if calam is on so they might just be boosting each other a lot
As I said before, on two different occasions, now three: I have gotten skeletron prime below 25% previously, with maso+rev on, and it did not do this. Which is why I'm calling it a bug.

Last edited:
The first strike effect from the ninja enchantment doesn't work if you use a rod of discord via other means eg: using WeaponOut's hook of discord which makes you teleport when you try to grapple, could I suggest applying the buff when something applies the Chaos State debuff to the user?

sidenote, what happened to the menu that let you toggle some of the various effects of the enchantments?

The first strike effect from the ninja enchantment doesn't work if you use a rod of discord via other means eg: using WeaponOut's hook of discord which makes you teleport when you try to grapple, could I suggest applying the buff when something applies the Chaos State debuff to the user?

sidenote, what happened to the menu that let you toggle some of the various effects of the enchantments?
That menu got moved to the mod config. Open menu click mod configs and fight the one you need aka Fargo's soul toggle or what ever it's called and then you can turn each enchantment on or off and even the effects I believe

096403eea2cc0c4d09e467441188fc23.png

Gyazo

I can't craft the fur armor it shows up as vanity even though it's listed as armor on the thorium wiki Is it an issue with thorium?

Yes I'm going for the full Soul of Eternity set so I need all the part such a shame cause I've made huge progress.

It seems that bosses-suddenly-regenerating-health bug is still here: just had golem do that thrice in a row (Maso mode)

Edit: it's been like 10 tries to no avail... same situation happens all the time - I reduce it's health to 1 hp and he becomes invulnerable and starts regening.
Am I actually missing something?

Last edited:

Awesome this update broke fargos soul mod great

Something else that doesnt make sense why change the movement of the dukefishron mount for the ex form to be up instead of jump like every single mount ever I can't use that one mount as it just flips gravity making the fin item nearly useless for mount upgrading if I could use the mount I would as it's really good but I just flat can't because of its code
I didnt even know this was a thing but its getting fixed very soon now
I have a problem the Mutant isn’t selling any other boss summons for the other mods I have installed only the vanilla summons and a viscount summon from having thorium mod I have 6 mods with boss summons and neither are being sold by the mutant and I have beaten the specified boss once.
mods add their own summons now, most should be back pretty soon

096403eea2cc0c4d09e467441188fc23.png

Gyazo

I can't craft the fur armor it shows up as vanity even though it's listed as armor on the thorium wiki Is it an issue with thorium?

Yes I'm going for the full Soul of Eternity set so I need all the part such a shame cause I've made huge progress.
latest thorium update broke a lot of enchants, fixed soon

Back
Top Bottom