tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I've finally managed to unlock the World shaper soul, but unfortunately it seems to be bugged - As soon as I try to mine anything, (any one block) my inventory becomes unselectable and my weapons no longer launch projectiles (sounds play and and weapon sprite still appears, however). I can still switch items using the number keys, but my mouse scroll does nothing.

This is with mod version 0.13.0 and tmodLoader 0.10.1

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post!

Lovely mod btw, 10/10.

Using the Soul of terraria, makes the S.D.M.G Unussable because of the high attack rate qq xD

And make some weapons from Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's, having less dps, because of the chance to make the shots multiple shots. It ends up only shooting one shot, that goes down instead of going to the point you clicked on. Weapons i used, was the purium breaker and purium shotbow

Last edited:
I farmed the souls for the Soul of Dimensions, only to find out it is unusable because of the Supersonic Soul's speed. It's way too fast, is there a way to fix it?

do you wanna deal with the entire post-moon lord calamity bosses as a swarm? (good luck if your computer doesnt crash by "Devourer of Gods")

Yes. Yes I do.

Though realistically I'd just like to fight like 10 at once to increase farming speed. Though they die instantly to my summons anyways soooo...

I'm assuming that it has been suggested b4, but any thought on toggling the fire aura from the Soul of Terraria? it is very bright and distracting. Like just toggling the visual effects, but still leave the actually ability in play.

I'm assuming that it has been suggested b4, but any thought on toggling the fire aura from the Soul of Terraria? it is very bright and distracting. Like just toggling the visual effects, but still leave the actually ability in play.

I farmed the souls for the Soul of Dimensions, only to find out it is unusable because of the Supersonic Soul's speed. It's way too fast, is there a way to fix it?

The ability to toggle visual and effects on all of the souls item would be a nice feature.

Using the Soul of terraria, makes the S.D.M.G Unussable because of the high attack rate qq xD

And make some weapons from Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's, having less dps, because of the chance to make the shots multiple shots. It ends up only shooting one shot, that goes down instead of going to the point you clicked on. Weapons i used, was the purium breaker and purium shotbow
Toggle off use speed, it breaks weapons that have ridiculous use speeds before the Soul is equipped

Toggle off use speed, it breaks weapons that have ridiculous use speeds before the Soul is equipped
Yea, that is helpful. The thing is, I was more hoping for a way to turn off the visual effect, not the ability itself. Luiafk also adds an infinite inferno potion buff, and the visuals can be turned off while leaving the ability in play, so I know it is possible.

-EDIT-
Been playing around with the soul toggles, and I noticed that the Spore Explosion buff from the Soul of Terraria will not turn off. Makes boss fights unnecessarily laggy with all the spores spawning everywhere and randomly exploding.
-EDIT 2-
Never mind, I realized that they were being spawned by the Shroomite Stealth, not the Spore Explosion.

Last edited:
I have a problem, as everytime i defeat a new boss, Mutant NPC doesn't want to sell me it's summon :/ Does anyone encountered the same thing? How to fix it?

I have a problem, as everytime i defeat a new boss, Mutant NPC doesn't want to sell me it's summon :/ Does anyone encountered the same thing? How to fix it?
If you have Tremor installed, that may be a problem. It's a known fact that the two mods interfere with each other.

Back
Top Bottom