tModLoader Fargo's Mods

NEW UPDATE - v .13.0
-Added Dicer, Seismic Actuator, Slime Rain (wip), Energizers for all swarms (most are useless still :D)
-Huge revamp to all swarms, report any problems please
-Added several more banner recipes for almost every drop
-Trophy weapons are now just boss drops
-Suspicious Skull now spawns Dungeon Guardian if used during the day
-Soul of the Universe makes crits deal 8x damage now :)
-Leash of Cthulhu no longer clips on blocks all the time
-Fixed the Siren's Pearl for Calamity and fixed Tremor breaking the Mutant's shop

More was planned, but I figured this was needed. Another update soon enough.

NEW UPDATE - v .13.0
-Added Dicer, Seismic Actuator, Slime Rain (wip), Energizers for all swarms (most are useless still :D)
-Huge revamp to all swarms, report any problems please
-Added several more banner recipes for almost every drop
-Trophy weapons are now just boss drops
-Suspicious Skull now spawns Dungeon Guardian if used during the day
-Fixed the Siren's Pearl for Calamity and fixed Tremor breaking the Mutant's shop

More was planned, but I figured this was needed. Another update soon enough.

Thank you!
Now would love some special "Alternative" Modes of the Trophy Weapons for the WeaponOut Mod

-Energizers for all swarms (most are useless still :D)
-Huge revamp to all swarms
Oh happy day! can't wait to update! I do personally love the swarms so this is gonna be a fun lil' update for me:happy:

When does swarm summoming ends? Tried doing swarm crown(for slime king money farming) in pre-hardmode... Killed 55 and was still continued to spawn yesterday. I had a class early in morning so I had to save and exit from game when kill count reached 64(could only count from treasure bags) . was that a bug? Also there were always 3 kings alive after surviving first spawn... Damn that was hard

Swarms work very differently now
Explanation is on the overloader but I'll say it here too

Overloader plus boss summons = swarm summon

A swarm summon spawns 10 bosses, but if you have multiple in a stack they are all used up and the amount summoned is multiplied by the stack amount.
So 10 items used will spawn 100 bosses in total
1000 is the max unless you use max stacks plus and I don't even wanna think about the 99990 boss rush

Higher numbers spawn more bosses at once and energizers drop every 100 kills

Treasure bags should not drop at all until the swarm is defeated

FARGO YOU DO THE WORK OF GODS!!!

I am so stoked that you got things sorted with the mutant shop.

Having said that I am now able to purchase the "summon all bosses including modded ones" item. This kills me instantly even though I have the prize from bluemagic's mod that gives you godmode. Do you happen to know what boss might be able to pierce god mode and kill you? Maybe I'm using it in the wrong area or something...

So apparently Supreme Calamitas is the thing that kills you instantly. Funny.... I never had issues with this guy before...

EDIT: Wearing the godmode item from bluemagic's mod causes instant death when fighting supreme calamitas. Good to know.

Last edited:
I tried max stacking the energizer and doing the most basic, doesn't-spawn-minions-or-more-of-themselves boss I could think of (Skeletron). Needless to say I managed to kill about 45 or so before the game abruptly crashed with out warning. Didn't freeze, didn't slow down, just boom, ded. I was laughing all the way back to the menu screen.

I
I tried max stacking the energizer and doing the most basic, doesn't-spawn-minions-or-more-of-themselves boss I could think of (Skeletron). Needless to say I managed to kill about 45 or so before the game abruptly crashed with out warning. Didn't freeze, didn't slow down, just boom, ded. I was laughing all the way back to the menu screen.
Imagine suddenly the sun rises and you have to defeat those gardians. Would be really unlucky

Swarms work very differently now
Explanation is on the overloader but I'll say it here too

Overloader plus boss summons = swarm summon

A swarm summon spawns 10 bosses, but if you have multiple in a stack they are all used up and the amount summoned is multiplied by the stack amount.
So 10 items used will spawn 100 bosses in total
1000 is the max unless you use max stacks plus and I don't even wanna think about the 99990 boss rush

Higher numbers spawn more bosses at once and energizers drop every 100 kills

Treasure bags should not drop at all until the swarm is defeated
that sounds amazing and more comfortable than the original concept.
sooooo... anyone up for the 99990 boss rush?

Back
Top Bottom