tModLoader Fargo's Mods

I don't know if it is just me but when i use a yoyo (for example the terrarian) while i have the soul of the universe equiped it buggs out and the yoyo instantly shoots away and i can't use it.

Soul of the Universe increases melee speed. Due to yoyos not having a proper way to deal with increased speed, they fly everywhere. I had this problem before.

Heya fargo, here's a thought, since you mod is all about compatibility I thought of a compatibility idea for my item compilation mod and your mod's Void Bow.

My item compilation mod adds compound bows, classic bow versions of the repeaters which function the exact same and have the same crafting requirements, a possible mod compatibility thing could be to allow my compound bows to be usable in crafting the void bow in place of the repeaters, though the repeater recipe would still be there.

Just giving you an idea since your mod is all about compatibility.(Mostly in the boss sense ofc but why not other things too?) :p

NEW UPDATE v 0.8.6
-Added Flight Mastery Soul
-Gave the mutant a second shop
-Mutant's Grab Bag no longer sold and has a new function
-nerfed the Supersonic Soul to usable terms
-squashed many bugs

next update should include more mod compatibility and potentially more souls..

as usual tell me all the issues :p

NEW UPDATE v 0.8.6
-Added Flight Mastery Soul
-Gave the mutant a second shop
-Mutant's Grab Bag no longer sold and has a new function
-nerfed the Supersonic Soul to usable terms
-squashed many bugs

next update should include more mod compatibility and potentially more souls..

as usual tell me all the issues :p
The Flight Mastery Soul is great! :) But I still feel that the Supersonic Soul is still way too fast. It's impossible to try and open chests and talk to people in houses unless they are in the corner. Maybe the speed of something long the lines of Thorium's particle sprinters or Calamity's seraph tracers would be a lot better.

The Flight Mastery Soul is great! :) But I still feel that the Supersonic Soul is still way too fast. It's impossible to try and open chests and talk to people in houses unless they are in the corner. Maybe the speed of something long the lines of Thorium's particle sprinters or Calamity's seraph tracers would be a lot better.

Or maybe a toggle key to active/deactive "supersonic mode".

I have an issue.

In Hardmode mutant does not spawn cryo key in his shop for the Calamity Cryogen boss. I'll test other hardmode bosses and post the results.
I use:
Calamity
Tremor
Maxstack+
Helpful hotkeys

I have a few more mod suggestions for the Mutant / Yrimir:
W1K's Mod Redux, <- Adds about 6-9 bosses.
GRealm by Gr0x the Great <- Adds a few bosses as well as a new event.

Thanks in advance!

Have you beat cryogen yet? If you have not then i guess you should. If you HAVE then i have no idea.
I have beaten him several times in the previous version of the mod and once in the new one. For some reason the key does not spawn. I hope other bosses's accessories will

I have an issue.

In Hardmode mutant does not spawn cryo key in his shop for the Calamity Cryogen boss. I'll test other hardmode bosses and post the results.
I use:
Calamity
Tremor
Maxstack+
Helpful hotkeys
its only sold after a mech boss is defeated for now
I have a few more mod suggestions for the Mutant / Yrimir:
W1K's Mod Redux, <- Adds about 6-9 bosses.
GRealm by Gr0x the Great <- Adds a few bosses as well as a new event.

Thanks in advance!
both of those are planned :)

its only sold after a mech boss is defeated for now
Yes I figured that out, thanks.
Btw summoning item for Pixie Queen from tremor and Calamitas from Calamity shows after you kill all the mechanical bosses without killing the respectful bosses from the mods, which is a bit weird. Also the price on the Calamitas summoning item is 1platinum coin is this the right price? I mean this is quite pricey for a summoning item.

Yes I figured that out, thanks.
Btw summoning item for Pixie Queen from tremor and Calamitas from Calamity shows after you kill all the mechanical bosses without killing the respectful bosses from the mods, which is a bit weird. Also the price on the Calamitas summoning item is 1platinum coin is this the right price? I mean this is quite pricey for a summoning item.
all prices are determined by the respective mod devs not me :p

I have a request for support to be added for these mods:

GRealm
Cakemod
W1K's mod redux (full and lite?)
Necronaquensmod
Xervos (eye think there is a boss?)
Gabehaswonsmod

Support would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

Back
Top Bottom