tModLoader Fargo's Mods

yep dropped from beating the swarm crown

it technically gives a minion slot that is automatically a bee

Oh! ooooh! right. that makes sense. :)
[doublepost=1501518184,1501518120][/doublepost]
Shame, maybe I should start updating the wiki as a lot of entries are missing IE most of the enchantments, granted I need to learn to format wiki pages

It's not super-hard to do that. If literally all you did was add plain text descriptions and stuff, that'd actually be a great start. Motion is the best solution to this! Pretty can come later.

So, um, if you get the bee enchantment and summon a hornet using the actual staff, you unleash an absolute hell of stingers. No clue how specific this bug is, but I thought it would be worth mentioning.

upload_2017-7-31_13-31-36.png

This mod is Amazing. Seriously, I always VERY appreciate to you about this mod. The new Enchantment is nice.
...but look, slinger's soul is TOO Hard to make. about other soul, i just need time(although its VERY long time XD). but for slinger, Bloody Machete and Fruitcake Charkram can only be obtained during seasonal event. can you replace this item with others?

Oh, and If I take All Enchantment(I mean final one), my all buffs from portion disappear. is this intended or just a bug?

This mod is Amazing. Seriously, I always VERY appreciate to you about this mod. The new Enchantment is nice.
...but look, slinger's soul is TOO Hard to make. about other soul, i just need time(although its VERY long time XD). but for slinger, Bloody Machete and Fruitcake Charkram can only be obtained during seasonal event. can you replace this item with others?

Oh, and If I take All Enchantment(I mean final one), my all buffs from portion disappear. is this intended or just a bug?

FWIW, many mods turn on easter and/or christmas with an item or something. You might consider doing that.

IIRC, there is a limit to the number of buffs possible; luiafk mod gives "invisible" buffs, which don't show at all, because of this, I think.

FWIW, many mods turn on easter and/or christmas with an item or something. You might consider doing that.

IIRC, there is a limit to the number of buffs possible; luiafk mod gives "invisible" buffs, which don't show at all, because of this, I think.

Thx for info! hmm... if so, well. fine. just my personal opinion.

Hey, I installed the newest version today and when I went into the mutants inventory all the boss summons I've accumulated had disappeared. The only ones there were from spirit mod. I then tried to earn them back and use a celestially sigil. When I went back into the mutants inventory after that the moon lord summon wasn't even there.
Hope this is something fixable

Thanks

Having this exact same issue! This is my boss checklist and his pre-hardmode inventory.
upload_2017-8-1_3-41-26.png

No idea works fine for me xD
Really? I can't see anything other than a few Calamity and Thorium summons.
Items that I can buy (I have defeated most Pre-HM bosses and the WoF): Grand Flare (Thorium), Slime Crown, Suspicious Looking Eye, Mycelium Thing (Calamity) and something else.
Mods:
Thorium
Tremor
Calamity
Fargo's
imkSushi
Recipe Browser
AlchemistNPC
Boss Checklist
Colored Damage Types
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
More Accessories +

ok, im pretty sure this wasnt intentional: i updated the mod this morning and, really just for the luls and because i had 8 of the summons sitting around and i needed some cash, i went and made the moon lord multi summon, the overloader recipe.

It spawned (i think) 10 moon lords, and im using ranged with a missile weapon so they went and died very rapidly: the problem is, once they died, basically all at once, they spawned NEW ONES. i went through 3 or 4 waves of them easily and then realised i likely will run out of rockets with my no ammo using armor before they stopped spawned, so i killed myself.

is their death supposed to respawn them??? :confused:

ok, im pretty sure this wasnt intentional: i updated the mod this morning and, really just for the luls and because i had 8 of the summons sitting around and i needed some cash, i went and made the moon lord multi summon, the overloader recipe.

It spawned (i think) 10 moon lords, and im using ranged with a missile weapon so they went and died very rapidly: the problem is, once they died, basically all at once, they spawned NEW ONES. i went through 3 or 4 waves of them easily and then realised i likely will run out of rockets with my no ammo using armor before they stopped spawned, so i killed myself.

is their death supposed to respawn them??? :confused:
I'm pretty sure that the Overloaded Summons spawn way more than 10 total, so yes.

Really? I can't see anything other than a few Calamity and Thorium summons.
Items that I can buy (I have defeated most Pre-HM bosses and the WoF): Grand Flare (Thorium), Slime Crown, Suspicious Looking Eye, Mycelium Thing (Calamity) and something else.
Mods:
Thorium
Tremor
Calamity
Fargo's
imkSushi
Recipe Browser
AlchemistNPC
Boss Checklist
Colored Damage Types
More Accessories +

We share:
Thorium
Tremor
Calamity
Fargos
ImkSushi
Recipe Browser
Boss Checklist

Hey, I installed the newest version today and when I went into the mutants inventory all the boss summons I've accumulated had disappeared. The only ones there were from spirit mod. I then tried to earn them back and use a celestially sigil. When I went back into the mutants inventory after that the moon lord summon wasn't even there.
Hope this is something fixable

Thanks
Getting the same problem, im post-cultist and i have 2 pre-hm boss summons, and thats it. Im able to cycle the shops, but theres nothing there. All i see is king slime and eye of cthulhu. Before he sold the slime crown, i only had the suspicious looking eye, so i killed him hoping it was just a dysfunctional mutant, and it gave him the slime crown summoner.

Im having the same problem, but not quite as bad, most of my boss summons I got were gone exept the ones I bought the most (suspicious eye, slime crown, decapodita mushroom, etc) and I got it to update once with the void lens boss from thorium and cryogen from calamity. I did try to go on a new world and beat bosses there with no luck.

It'd be nice if the toggles you chose for the souls remained even after the game has been closed and reopened. Sadly it's a bit annoying having to toggle them every time I load up Terraria. Would that be possible?

I noticed a thing with the Wing Mastery soul:
it requires wings that provide hover, but does not let you hover.
I'm assuming it's an oversight, but it's a bit weird to use Betsy's wings, Hoverboard and vortex booster in a crafting and get something that doesn't inherit their ability

I uninstalled Tremor and the summoning items have returned. So I think it is a problem with Tremor's latest update
xD
[doublepost=1501693671,1501693637][/doublepost]
It'd be nice if the toggles you chose for the souls remained even after the game has been closed and reopened. Sadly it's a bit annoying having to toggle them every time I load up Terraria. Would that be possible?
I noticed a thing with the Wing Mastery soul:
it requires wings that provide hover, but does not let you hover.
I'm assuming it's an oversight, but it's a bit weird to use Betsy's wings, Hoverboard and vortex booster in a crafting and get something that doesn't inherit their ability
Id certainly like to, no idea how tho yet

Is there any way other than uninstalling mods to make it so the souls do not require modded items?
[doublepost=1501704868,1501704786][/doublepost]Is there any way to make souls not require modded items in their crafting recipes without uninstalling those mods?

Back
Top Bottom