tModLoader Fargo's Soul Mod Question.

Firelord1259

Terrarian
Hey, not sure if i'm posting this in the right spot at all but, I've got a question with Fargo's soul mod. There is a NPC by the name of Abomination, he sells the cursed sextant which spawns a blood moon, but I feel when I do so I get a watered down version of the blood moon where the eye, and brain both randomly spawn with no warning can someone tell me if this is supposed to happen? (also do revengence and eternity mode mix well)

Hey, not sure if i'm posting this in the right spot at all but, I've got a question with Fargo's soul mod. There is a NPC by the name of Abomination, he sells the cursed sextant which spawns a blood moon, but I feel when I do so I get a watered down version of the blood moon where the eye, and brain both randomly spawn with no warning can someone tell me if this is supposed to happen? (also do revengence and eternity mode mix well)
The eye and brain spawning is from Eternity mode, IIRC.

no, revengeance and eternity do not mix well, as calamity does not mix well with Fargo's (actually calamity doesn't really work well with any other content mod)

Excuse me, I need help installing fargo's soul mod when I try to install fargowiltas says it is for unsa old version.

Back
Top Bottom