PC Fast-Working Infinite Teleporter Loop

SteveisNoob

Pixel Pirate
Hi everyone. I was messing with infinite teleporter loops(fast ones) and I ended up making this thingie. It uses several Super Dart Trap rows to generate a loop of high-frequency impulses to teleport you between two pads very fast. It also has functions to make it "securitied", "one row looped" and "infinite looped". So, let's have a look at wired and nonwired screenshots, and also an in action one;

Non-wired view:
NonWired.png

Wired view:
Wired.png

In action:
InAction.png

(As you can see on Watch, it's not night-time)

Now, here I will try to explain it:
Explainer.png

You start the machine from the mid-teleporter, via one of two switches on the green rectangled area. These switches will move you to the teleporter at their side and fire the darts at blue rectangle. If security is active(will be explained below) only the top Dart will achieve a successful shot, which will produce four fast impulses and then a single one after a wait. If security isn't active, then both darts will achieve successful shot, producing a total of 105 impulses at rapid succession. If stopper(will be explained too) is active, after all impulses finished you will end up at one of the side teleporters. You can return the mid-pad by using the switches at light green rectangles.
The real fun starts when you deactivated both security and stopper. In this case, the dart on very below will succeed hitting on the teal pad at dark blue rectangle, firing the darts on just above row(the lowest red rectangle) which will produce another 105 impulses and hitting the teal pad on the lowest orange rectangle. This also applied for remaining three rows, ending up hitting the pad on yellow rectangle and firing blue darts again, which restarts the whole thing...

The Security
Security.png

Security is controlled by the switches at red rectangles. When activated, it blocks the darts at orange rectangles, which effectively disables the machine. It can also used to stop the machine, in either way, it doesn't block the upper darts in each row, marked by green rectangles on the lowest row. If you use the security to stop the machine, you will need to wait the current row and 5 "security impulses"(green ones) finishes. You can get to middle after 4 security impulses since the fifth one comes after a long delay.

The Stopper:
Stopper.png

Stopper is used by levers(marked by red rectangles) and used for stopping the machine and using it "one row looped" mode. It uses the actuated blocks marked by orange rectangles, which prevents darts to hit the final teal pad, disables the firing of next row. When used for stopping, you will only need to wait for finishing of current row, the security impulses will be disabled automaticly.

To run the machine on;
Securitied: Security is active, Stopper doesn't matter (4 rapid impulses, and 1 impulse after a delay)
One row looped: Security isn't active, Stopper is active (105 rapid impulses with no delay)
Infinite looped: Both Security and Stopper aren't active (105x rapid impulses when stopped by Stopper)

Notes:
While at operation, you can't use Magic Mirror/Cell Phone/Recall Potion to get out of machine. It's way too fast to succeed an exit by these ways.
You can exit by using Rod of Discord.
The machine doesn't need a player or NPC on mid teleporter to start, using the switches is enaugh to start it.
In either operation mode, you will end up with being on side teleporters, which have closed areas. After stopping machine, you can use return switches to get on mid teleporter, use Rod of Discord or any recall items to get out of the box.

Edit: I finally got able to upload a save file. Because of the world is large, I had to compress it, the .zip file only contains the world file which has 11MB of size. And also, while adding a welcome sign a Solar Eclipse happened and gave me the opportunity to test it. I had used Lunar Flare with Mana Flower and a plenty of Super Mana Potions, then got these loot;
Eclipse Loot.png

OK, not that much, but it almost proved that this can be used against several bosses, especially for Moon Lord. So, have fun!

Attachments

• Teleporter Loop.zip
    4 MB · Views: 106
Last edited:
Also, seeing as how magic mirrors don't work, do pickaxes work? (I guess they should still work.)
I have also tried that, but the problem is you get teleported way too faster than you can leave the teleporting area. So the only way to get out on your own should be rod of discord or stopping the machine. And also randomly using a Wire Cutter with smart cursor might be effective.

Last edited:
I have also tried that, but the problem is you get teleported way too faster than you can leave the teleporting area. So the only way to get out on your own should be rod of discord or stopping the machine. And also randomly using a Wire Cutter with smart cursor might be effective.

Mind putting up a download link? Also, teleporters teleport you in a "relative" way. If you manage to step 1 pixel to the right on teleporter A, you will also have stepped one pixel to the right on teleporter B. (So, walking and such should still be possible)

Mind putting up a download link? Also, teleporters teleport you in a "relative" way. If you manage to step 1 pixel to the right on teleporter A, you will also have stepped one pixel to the right on teleporter B. (So, walking and such should still be possible)
Yes, that's true, unless you're in an enclosed box. My main goal to make this was use it as a boss cheeser(especially Moon Lord) so I put side teleporters on enclosed boxes. But if you don't need to be enclosed, just leave them open and walking will work.

About download link, I will put one when I at home. I haven't notice I forgot to put it :/

Okay... Not sure why anyone would need to teleport in a loop that fast, but I guess it's neat. I would have just used a spear trap engine to power a looping teleporter if I really needed to teleport in loops. XD

Back
Top Bottom