favorite Bioshock game

which was best

• Total voters

Isaac the Jester

Eater of Worlds
personally, bioshock infinite was my favorite game out of the series, i just loved the quotes, characters, and feel of the game. but which bioshock game was your favorite?(dlc does not count as it own game) also which plasmid/vigor was your favorite? i liked using the CHARGE! and murder of crows,i would first do murder of crows, and the do a finishing move with the CHARGE!. any way, which was your fav?

I liked Infinite, but hated the ending - being used to other Bioshocks having your choices affect the outcome, the railroaded ending was a vault full of disappointment. Fortunately it wasn't full of tentacles as well.

I liked Infinite, but hated the ending - being used to other Bioshocks having your choices affect the outcome, the railroaded ending was a vault full of disappointment. Fortunately it wasn't full of tentacles as well.
i agree i dont like there was less choice in infinite, but i felt that the ending fit the bill pretty nicely

the only one I have played was infinite, but from playing burial at sea, I can tell that I would enjoy the first game WAY more than infinite, simply from the atmosphere alone.
Columbia is neat, but honestly, it isn't presented as well as rapture. even though rapture is confined to large underwater skyscrapers and domes, it somehow feels a lot more vast, and way more daunting. almost more like a fortified castle than a city. it gives the impression of a stronghold, while Columbia just feels like an ordinary town that happens to be floating.

the residence of columbia seem to simply be zealous and over righteous.
the residence of rapture are horribly disfigured and driven insane and dependent by supernatural substances.

gee which one sounds like a more threatening town to be in?

as for the real freaks of the show
I do like the bioshock infinite enemy design more than the other games. specifically I like creepy robotic type monsters, so my favorite enemies in infinite are the Handymen and the Motorized Patriots. that's not to say I dislike the enemy design in the first games, in fact I think they are excellent, but through personal bias I like Infinite's more. by that I mean, Infinite demonstrates exactly my favorite enemy design.

I also like the weapon design more in infinite. I love early 1900s guns. although I find it funny that the machine gun was actually a german SMG and was made in an otherwise highly patriotic racist, does not like other nations town. however, given where the plot ends up going, it's actually a great attention to detail that Columbian hardware borrows design from foreign and sometimes even unusually advanced engineering. (Handymen as an example)

all and all, I prefer the first two games for the atmosphere, and infinite for the character and weapon design.

the only one I have played was infinite, but from playing burial at sea, I can tell that I would enjoy the first game WAY more than infinite, simply from the atmosphere alone.
Columbia is neat, but honestly, it isn't presented as well as rapture. even though rapture is confined to large underwater skyscrapers and domes, it somehow feels a lot more vast, and way more daunting. almost more like a fortified castle than a city. it gives the impression of a stronghold, while Columbia just feels like an ordinary town that happens to be floating.

the residence of columbia seem to simply be zealous and over righteous.
the residence of rapture are horribly disfigured and driven insane and dependent by supernatural substances.

gee which one sounds like a more threatening town to be in?

as for the real freaks of the show
I do like the bioshock infinite enemy design more than the other games. specifically I like creepy robotic type monsters, so my favorite enemies in infinite are the Handymen and the Motorized Patriots. that's not to say I dislike the enemy design in the first games, in fact I think they are excellent, but through personal bias I like Infinite's more. by that I mean, Infinite demonstrates exactly my favorite enemy design.

I also like the weapon design more in infinite. I love early 1900s guns. although I find it funny that the machine gun was actually a german SMG and was made in an otherwise highly patriotic racist, does not like other nations town. however, given where the plot ends up going, it's actually a great attention to detail that Columbian hardware borrows design from foreign and sometimes even unusually advanced engineering. (Handymen as an example)

all and all, I prefer the first two games for the atmosphere, and infinite for the character and weapon design.
A grew, infinite had excellence enemy design, and I love rapture, I'd like to live there if it e
Was not totally destroyed, and the big daddies were just the coolest, and being one was awesome! But bioshock 1&2 were more like survival horror, and I loved infinite because to me the mood was perfect. Pretty much everything about that game was 100%, I really loved the motorised patriots, they were harder than a fire man , easier than a handyman, and were just awesome, I loved there quotes too. The handy man were also really good heavy hitters, you could tell that (like the fire man) they would rather not be there. And speaking if the fire man, I loved them as well, you did not want to be one, and you almost felt sorry for them. But something I liked about the bioshock series as a a whole was that it was kind of like a work of art is some parts of the games.

Please tell me how DLC doesnt count as it's own game. Minerva's Den and Burial at Sea are practically standalone games that could have been discount smaller games.

I vote Bioshock 2, I enjoyed that one the most overall. I even did the multiplayer and quite enjoyed it. Minerva's Den was the best part of the entire series to me, the story was perfect.

Back
Top Bottom