Favorite pre hardmode weapons!

xtpkt

Queen Bee
Hello i was just wondering what your top three favorte prehardmode weapons are, well lets get started,here are mine!

1.Starfury-I found starfury when i make an elevator to my first floating island(silver and gold background house) with a dungeon key and when i reached the island I was surrounded by harpies,took shelter in the house,and unlocked the chest to find STARFURY! i rained hell on the poor harpies outside!(costed mana back then) ever since it has been my favorite sword prehardmode( i hope they made a true starfury/stormfury in 1.3!

2.Star cannon- what can i say?it's OP!i remember having to gather the stars every night untill i had 300 then i fought the wof and lost,so i had to regather all the stars and finally killed it and entered hardmode.(from then on i used pheonix blaster)

Anyways please post your favorite prehardmode weapons and a story about them, because im interested in hearing what you have to say.;)

1 - Waterbolt, there is something that is so satisfying seeing it bounce off walls, wrecking enemies.
2 - Minishark, all pre-hardmode bosses become pretty easy once you acquire it.
3 - The rotted fork, and good spear to start off the game.

this one is easy for me; Waterbolt is my favourite pre-hardmode weapon! it was the reason i was ever able to solo the destroyer! bwahahahahahaha!!!

The Demon Bow, in combination with unholy arrows
Demon_Bow.png

Thorn Chakram,
Thorn_Chakram.png

...and I can't think of a 3rd but I will!

I really like the Boomstick; for some reason I love shotguns in games, how you can just get that meatshot on someone and deal massive damage. Despite that, Heavy is my favorite TF2 class and not Scout.

I also really like the Starfury, as it brings back sentimental value. I do miss the old Starfury, though. I love the Phoenix Blaster, and it can be used fairly well into hardmode as well, unlike the Boomstick, which is normally immediately discarded, to make room for the Shotgun.

My favorite early-game weapon is the Spear, because it is so simple yet useful. I often keep the Spear for much longer than I should, which is strange, given that I like broadswords more.

1. Reader Shark, because, come one it's a shark!
2.Blade of Grass, I just flat out love the weapon.
3. Meteorite gun with full meteorite armor

Beekeeper. The confusion it gives enemies is just something super special.

Edit: I think I should also confess my love for the Flamelash. Early hardmode it's super good for hiding and slowly chipping away at enemies, and it's also good for scouting caves and such before entering because of the light it gives off.

Last edited:
Dark lance, even in hard-mode it served me oh so well. Good for exploration too if you can't be arsed to make spelunker potions.

Waterbolt has gotten me through all of my playthroughs when I'm fighting the WoF. It's a pretty good item early post-hardmode as well.

Starfury is imo the best sword pre-hardmode because stars.

The best item pre-hardmode is obviously the wooden sword. :dryadnaughty:

Waterbolt has gotten me through all of my playthroughs when I'm fighting the WoF. It's a pretty good item early post-hardmode as well.

Starfury is imo the best sword pre-hardmode because stars.

The best item pre-hardmode is obviously the wooden sword. :dryadnaughty:
Wooden sword? It's obviously the Copper shortsword.

Back
Top Bottom