Story Fell

Daimera

Terrarian
This was a semi-big project I'd committed to over on my blog. Might as well put it here for visibility (it wasn't getting any in my art thread).

However, if you think I'm going to reformat 86+ pages into BBCode and then stick in in a wall of multi-posts that will probably just get auto-merged into a laggy mess, you're probably crazy.

Content Warnings include: violence/gore, suicide mention* (?), light swearing, non-canon NPCs and bosses, and awful puns

READ HERE

Extra art and stuff related to the story can be found here, but most of the art contains spoilers for the story itself.

It was largely written for the more dedicated followers of my blog who had interest in my personal characters, so apologies for it deviating to that and not being 100% some recounting of an average game's worth of sensible progression. A few things may not make sense because it banked a bit on meta-knowledge of my fan-NPCs and/or attendance of my art streams, but I'm still linking it here because... uh... because I can, I guess.

*this is in the context of a setting where the inability to die permanently is a significant and plot-relevant issue

This was a semi-big project I'd committed to over on my blog. Might as well put it here for visibility (it wasn't getting any in my art thread).

However, if you think I'm going to reformat 86+ pages into BBCode and then stick in in a wall of multi-posts that will probably just get auto-merged into a laggy mess, you're probably crazy.

Content Warnings include: violence/gore, suicide mention* (?), light swearing, non-canon NPCs and bosses, and awful puns

READ HERE

Extra art and stuff related to the story can be found here, but most of the art contains spoilers for the story itself.

It was largely written for the more dedicated followers of my blog who had interest in my personal characters, so apologies for it deviating to that and not being 100% some recounting of an average game's worth of sensible progression. A few things may not make sense because it banked a bit on meta-knowledge of my fan-NPCs and/or attendance of my art streams, but I'm still linking it here because... uh... because I can, I guess.

*this is in the context of a setting where the inability to die permanently is a significant and plot-relevant issue
More Daimera? Yes, please!

Back
Top Bottom