TCF Suggestion Filter New Posts.

Roxie

Terrarian
I was wondering if it would be possible to get a way to filter out the posts that can be seen in the "New Posts" area. What I mean by this is you filter in and out which forums you want to see, and forums you don't want to see respectively in that area. I tried out using watched forums, but even that itself (as far as I can tell, I looked a lot) doesn't show you individual new posts that have appeared in that section, just offering a quick way to get to them, and alerting you to when a new thread (and not individual posts) are made.

The reason why I would like to be able to filter out new posts is because it's in my opinion the best way to keep up with all the content that appears on the forum without clogging up your alert box with hundreds of alerts. Using new posts can become quite annoying when your trying to find content but it gets spammed with threads from areas like the forum games section that's just counting to 100,000 or something similar with no way to get rid of it without checking out the thread, then a few minutes later someone posts on it again which makes it appear.

I can see this being very, very useful. Great idea, I do hope it comes to an available staff member, perhaps pass it on to Loki or Skiphs.

Back
Top Bottom