tModLoader FIREBORN MOD: Dev Team Wanted

Mkallux

Spazmatism
FIREBORN MOD:

You remember that feeling you first got when you defeated the wall of flesh? When you went into Hardmode and discovered all these new things, which have become nastalgic now? Welcome to the Fireborn Mod, looking to recreate that feeling once again.

Any help would be highly appreciated...

And anyone who joins has the opportunity to give suggestions and ideas. ^-^

Wanted:

- Mod Managers
- Spriters
- Coders
- Beta Testers
(Note: We don't currently need musicians as I am making the OST myself...)

Want to support?
Put this in your signature:
(Supporters get a special armor set upon release of the mod.;) )
IRfxqtV.png

Code:
[url="https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/fireborn-mod-dev-team-wanted.63179/"][img]https://i.imgur.com/IRfxqtV.png[/img][/url]

Let me know down below if you would like to join and ill Private Message you the Discord Server.

- Mkallux :3

@Barney Bagon: Beta Tester

Last edited:
I got some good ideas for the mod considering you don't have a set plan. If you don't care then I'll be done, but if you want to here some ideas then I can message you. Your choice man

I can help. I will be best at beta testing and/or spriting possibly. If you want another job done, I will need to be at least semi taught.

I'd just like to add that we are in need of some decent sprites at the moment, you will be required to:

make a custom armor set sprites, shape must be unique.

make a custom tool set and weapon set, shape must be semi unique.

EDIT: i will also be giving you a custom palette to work with....

Added support banner. Remember that anyone that has it in there signature will get a special armor set.

(PM me if you added it so I can give you the items upon release of the mod.)

Due to lack of skill and spriters, I'm going to have to release V 1.0 with resprites. If anyone has the time to sprite for us, we need sprites like right now. Palette is included and you can pretty much do whatever you want with it...

- Mkallux :3

UPDATE: This mod is currently being combined with another mod, I will make a forum post soon. Just gotta work out some bugs...

Back
Top Bottom