Items Firework launcher

Do you wanna dazzle the crowds?

• I would like a better Rocket launcher!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • There is enough fireworks in the game!

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Pretty colors!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

Arpiter

Terrarian
I was just playing Dead rising 2 the other day and I was murdering zombies with a stuffed bear until I came across a maintenance room and saw a lead pipe and fireworks inside of it so I said
"What good possibly go wrong?
I put the two together and made a rocket launcher that shot fireworks and I was like
"Holy Moly! This is awesome!"
And so I thought
"this is bright,colorful, and wacky why don't they have it in terraria?"

And so I wanted to make this suggestion about having a Rocket launcher shooting fireworks!

The Razzle Dazzle
Damage:55
knockback:4
velocity:7
Rarity:Yellow
use time:Average

Crafting:
1 Rocket Launcher
5 Red Fireworks
5 Yellow Fireworks
5 Green Fireworks
5 Blue Fireworks
1 Firework Fountain

"Why so many Fireworks?"
It wouldn't be The Razzle without the Dazzle!

The Razzle Dazzle turns all suitable ammo (rockets of course!) into Fireworks (and not the kind that deal 300 damage)
The fireworks deal an additional 55 damage
so a total of 110 damage that is as much as the grenade launcher using rocket 3 as ammo

"Oh so you gave us a reskinned Rocket launcher"
Sorta but the rockets shot by it do wiggle up and down so they don't go in a straight line and every rocket shot out is a different color also they don't destroy tiles so it doesn't replace the snowman cannon and when they hit a enemy or a block they explode into a colorful explosion!

tumblr_na7i7m0dd81sfvpsto1_500.gif

Thats all folks!

Seems nice, the explosion particles should deal damage too <3 Seems a bit like the Roman Candle thou

Seems nice, the explosion particles should deal damage too <3 Seems a bit like the Roman Candle thou
Wait what there is a roman candle in the game?

Well then I looked it up and saw it wow never knew it was there but hey think of it as a murdering roman candle >:D

Back
Top Bottom