Mobile First Terraria Video - Plantera and Golem

Status
Not open for further replies.

supercatboy

Terrarian
Hi everyone, my son William is 7 yrs old and has just made his first Terraria Lets Play video. He insisted on spending his Christmas money on an Elgato HD Capture card so he could make Terraria videos and this is his first attempt. If anyone has kids who like watching Terraria videos then maybe they will like this one as my boy is quite chatty. Naturally his videos will be age appropriate! Please Like and/or subscribe as he is planning on doing lots more and maybe other video games too. Any advice on improving the videos will also be welcomed. Thanks.

On his first episode he defeats Plantera and Golem.

He is surprisingly well composed for a seven year old! And good for him aspiring to create content in a ever changing and vicious virtual environment t. Overall good video.

Thank you for the feedback. I can't say I understand his compulsion to make videos of games but it does seem to be what a lot of his friends are doing!

Second episode is better as I have discovered how to add sound from the game. Next step is to add some titles and stuff.

Wow you have a smart kid there and he can remember most of the crafting recipes
It takes me quite a while for even the basic stuff and I'm in the 8th grade

Also can you leave a link to his channel :)

Thanks! we are not used to publishing to Youtube. His second episode had sound from the game but his third one didn't for some reason. We are working on improving the videos, I have found a way to get it full screen so episode four will be full screen and have titles hopefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom