PC Flibter the Menace's Mining Store

I like you a lot, kilozombie. I've finished the game, and I have no use for most of these (albeit I may be eyeballing that gold). I have a Chlorophyte farm set up by now, so you may have whatever my stocks of Chlorophyte are. I will get back to you on exactly how much that is, but I can tell you like the Chlorophyte. Free Chlorophyte never hurt a plant. I'm also eyeballing some of that Dungeon Brick, especially pink and blue varieties... Definitely PM me on the forums and I'll give you more info. ;) Happy trading.

I like you a lot, kilozombie. I've finished the game, and I have no use for most of these (albeit I may be eyeballing that gold). I have a Chlorophyte farm set up by now, so you may have whatever my stocks of Chlorophyte are. I will get back to you on exactly how much that is, but I can tell you like the Chlorophyte. Free Chlorophyte never hurt a plant. I'm also eyeballing some of that Dungeon Brick, especially pink and blue varieties... Definitely PM me on the forums and I'll give you more info. ;) Happy trading.

oh wow. i wish i could express gratitude or something! thank you for feeding my chlorophyte addiction habit without regard to the actual price of the stuff! i will still be selling ores for the purpose of selling ores, but this is a boon only describable as "the best". just like me.

oh wow. i wish i could express gratitude or something! thank you for feeding my chlorophyte addiction habit without regard to the actual price of the stuff! i will still be selling ores for the purpose of selling ores, but this is a boon only describable as "the best". just like me.
Thank you. I've looted so many worlds of the Jungle by drilling holes straight through that I have nothing more to do! ^w^ I have at least a few stacks you can have, all I'd really want is the pink and blue bricks. Keep the gold ore. You can PM me on more info. ^_^

I'll take 1,000 iron ore as well as a stack of stone blocks. I'll pay in coins (50g). My steam is Money9 (I have a golden throne in my avatar).

Back
Top Bottom