• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PS3 For people who have trouble on the Crafty trophy

Noah the king

Terrarian
I would like to help people out with this trophy. It's not bugged, and I've earned the Terraria platinum a few minutes ago (PS3).
Notice before starting: You need to create a fresh new character on a fresh new world. Take the crafting stations with the new character to the new world and place them.

The following crafting stations are needed:
Demon altar (Crimson altar isn't required)
Sawmill
Loom
Workbench
Workbench & Chair
Table & Chair
Imbuing station
Alchemy station
Iron Anvil
Lead Anvil
Orichalcum Anvil
Mythril Anvil
Keg
Extractinator (press R1 with silt or slush in your hotbar)
Campfire (craft a marshmellow on a stick and hold it over the campfire)
Bubble machine (altough not sure, but give it a try)
Dye vat
Adamantite Forge
Titanium Forge
Furnace
Hellforge
Solidifier
Cauldron (also not sure, but do try it)
Cooking pot
Autohammer
Blend-O-Matic (most people forget this crafting station)
Bookcase
Tinkerer's Workshop
Crystal ball (even though you can't craft anything try opening up the crafting interface)

Those are all that I used to get the trophy, and the platinum (Crafty was my last trophy)

Tip: You don't need to craft anything, just open up the crafting interface by pressing Triangle :D
Hope this was helpful, if you still have issues, comment below (Remember: it's not bugged, I earned the trophy)

Top Bottom