Forgotten Realms, It's a mod (not yet).

Epic Ghost

Skeletron Prime
Need armature spriters and devs. 3 biomes planned, as well as a plethora of bosses (pre-hardmode, hardmode and post-moon lord).

Need armature spriters and devs. 3 biomes planned, as well as a plethora of bosses (pre-hardmode, hardmode and post-moon lord).
Would you mind explaining your ideas a bit more? Your current description is rather vague, and I believe that people would be more willing to play or work on your mod if you explain what you have in mind.

Would you mind explaining your ideas a bit more? Your current description is rather vague, and I believe that people would be more willing to play or work on your mod if you explain what you have in mind.
The mod will contain three biomes, The Core, The Cosmic Wastes and The Infernalith. The Infernalith is found in hell and The Cosmic Wastes are found in space. The Core is situated at the centre of the world and allows you to forge powerful gear and teleport to new subworld (such as The Inversion). I plan to add a apocalyptian class as well as a redone version of Tremor's alchemist class.

The mod will contain three biomes, The Core, The Cosmic Wastes and The Infernalith. The Infernalith is found in hell and The Cosmic Wastes are found in space. The Core is situated at the centre of the world and allows you to forge powerful gear and teleport to new subworld (such as The Inversion). I plan to add a apocalyptian class as well as a redone version of Tremor's alchemist class.
The mod will hopefully contain content across the entire game at some point.

what are you going to do about Mod Compatibility?

Back
Top Bottom