Forums Up :) What do you play terraria on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'm also on Xbox and PC. I first got it on Xbox because I didn't think my laptop could even run it. After 1.2 came out I checked my laptop specs and they could just barely manage it so I bought the PC version during the "Huge Seal" event for %50 off.

Currently a Lenovo X301. It lags sometimes when I'm at my home base thanks to all the NPCs and sparkling chests and such but in general adventuring it runs at a pretty solid 60fps. Never tried multiplayer though.

I play on PC. I also bought the Android version, but because I have sweaty hands, it's difficult to play.

PC is good enough :p i wish I cloud play pc
To be honest. If you want it I suggest you pick it up the next time it goes on sale and just try playing it. My current laptop doesn't meet the suggested system requirements but I still very much enjoy the game. And once you've bought it you can download it to your new PC if/when you get one.

PC.

Only because it's up to date with everything. I own every other console from 7th to 8th gen save an Xbox One (haven't gotten it yet), but I just prefer PC for terraria. Even though I console game for like 90% of everything else lol.

I prefer the PC for solo, I feel like the control scheme on PC is just a lot nicer than console. The only other PC game I ever play is Risk of Rain. The rest of my gamer time is on Xbox and that's where I play Terraria multi-player.

I will try PC and see how it goes I would like to "witness" the up to date things and bosses :) but console will get them eventually

I see what you mean but if i start playing PC it will be a lot different but that's the fun i guess :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back