tModLoader Found a Ban Hammer item in modded playthrough and don't know what it is

Avamaco

Eye of Cthulhu
I am playing an expert modded mage class right now with these mods:
-Calamity Mod
-AlchemistNPC
-Magic Storage
-Boss Checklist
-Boss Health Bar

I was farming Calamitas for a rare drop from it and it dropped this:

I don't know what it is, whether it is useful or not and which mod it is from.
I would be happy if somebody told me what it is ;)

Attachments

• banhammer.png
    banhammer.png
    201 KB · Views: 3,234
There's a mod called "Which mod is this from" that everyone should have so they know which items are from which mod. It's pretty self-explanatory. It's on the Mod Browser.

But now I'm curious too. :p

There's a mod called "Which mod is this from" that everyone should have so they know which items are from which mod. It's pretty self-explanatory. It's on the Mod Browser.

But now I'm curious too. :p
Thanks for your tip! I installed it and this item is from AlchemistNPC. However, on their TCF page I couldn't find any info about this item. Still very curious! :happy:

So there is this set called the pink guy armor and if you kill moon lord while equipping that, it can drops an Ugandan meme thingy. Now using that will summon the Ugandan knuckles which will most likely kill you. However, you can combine pink guy’s armor, the ban hammer and another thing (I forgot what) which will weaken the knuckles boss.

However I don’t have the ban hammer so I never killed it yet. Now I know where I can get it thanks!

Btw the pink guy armor comes from any treasure bags with a low chance I think

Back
Top Bottom