Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Both
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
You can't see the Fox tail vanity item if you have wings equipped, this makes me Big Sad :c is this intentional? can this be changed?

Unfortunately I think it may be intentional because wings and the fox tail both occupy the 'back' slot visually.

Here's an alternative you might be able to try. Put the wings and tail in the same slot and turn off visibility:
Tail and Wings.png

The tail will show while you're on the ground and the wings will show while you're flying or falling. If you wanted both visible at the same time, not sure if that's possible sorry. :(
(Fishron Wings come with a tail too, if that helps?)

is it just this pair of wings that the method you provided don't work with? (the starter wings for journey mode)
Try turning off visibility of the wings. (It's the little eye icon on the upper-right of the accessory slot where the wings are.) That should show your tail while you're on the ground. I tested Fishron and Fledgeling (the starter) wings earlier, so should work. :)

Looks like Wings and Tails shares the same drawing slot. At least for Fishron wings, It kind of makes sense, because It has a tail.

Try turning off visibility of the wings. (It's the little eye icon on the upper-right of the accessory slot where the wings are.) That should show your tail while you're on the ground. I tested Fishron and Fledgeling (the starter) wings earlier, so should work. :)

Yay it worked!! <3

Back
Top Bottom