Pixel Art Free Pixel art commisions.

Cynnacle

Terrarian
The Price you pay is: 0$ But i would like if you commented on the work and told me what you did not like about it, and what you did like about it.

Hey my name is Cynnacle and my goal right now is to practice as much as i can for a game im making in the upcoming future. And right now i have no ideas for enemies, character concepts or anything of that nature. Now the point of this topic is so i can take the requests that you give me and turn them into my own form of pixel art. The art isnt in the style of terraria but in my own form i guess you can call it. The max amount of commisions i will take is 5 and i will post those 5 in batches. Shortly after i am done with that i will update the topic and pm the next batch of people. I will have a list up in a couple of days to show who i am working on and who is up next. Also im going to start editing this to make it look fancy.
FORGOT A VERY IMPORTANT PART THAT SPEEDS UP MY DRAWING PROCESS, SEND ME A SONG RELATED TO WHAT YOU WANT ME TO DRAW PLEASE <3 it helps me out in the end and gives me the ability to create more in one drawing.

For example ppowersteef asked for samus on zebes So i can choose the Metroid Prime theme song or an ost from metroid since it has the feel of the entire game in the music, a sence of forlorn urgency and the feeling that everything around you is dangerous and must be killed. Then as you can hear in the background of the song or the sfx you can hear alien like noises which also adds to the point of Metroid.

Tl;dr Send me music or you wont get stuff for 6 hours.

Some examples of my art:
fuL3xci.jpg

kkO1nHX.jpg

6d668CT.png

For Darth
UU0uqeD.png

sVdBNQg.png

Last edited:
just saying, a commision cannot be free, a requests can
requests are just free commisions

anyway, can you draw samus on zebes?

Cool. w.. w... wo... would you draw me a scientist? There are many reference images in my signature.

EDIT AT YOUR REQUEST: Completed

Last edited:
just saying, a commision cannot be free, a requests can
requests are just free commisions

anyway, can you draw samus on zebes?

Sorry couldnt find the word for it, im tired from working on a project all day.

And yeah ill have it in like 5 hours? maybe 6

Cool. w.. w... wo... would you draw me a scientist? There are many reference images in my signature.

Ill have that in an hour :) maybe less

Oh heck, that is an amazing trio of works you've got there! I mean, it's such an original style, for one... I really love the unique proportioning of your characters - and this sounds weird, but your colour palette appeals to me as well!

I mean, they're so good that they even stand up alongside giants of TCF such as Sir Cutswood, and that's hella impressive.

I'd definitely like to make a request, but I don't really like pushing other Artists (especially better ones than me, read: 99% of people) into doing work that isn't really to their tastes, or not really what they wanted to do in the first place! I mean, obviously I would've liked you to have a go at some character of mine, but seeing as this is preparation for a game of yours - would you rather I thought up some sort of monster to try? :p

Either way, cheers for posting your stuff and do keep going with what you're doing!

Oh heck, that is an amazing trio of works you've got there! I mean, it's such an original style, for one... I really love the unique proportioning of your characters - and this sounds weird, but your colour palette appeals to me as well!

I mean, they're so good that they even stand up alongside giants of TCF such as Sir Cutswood, and that's hella impressive.

I'd definitely like to make a request, but I don't really like pushing other Artists (especially better ones than me, read: 99% of people) into doing work that isn't really to their tastes, or not really what they wanted to do in the first place! I mean, obviously I would've liked you to have a go at some character of mine, but seeing as this is preparation for a game of yours - would you rather I thought up some sort of monster to try? :p

Either way, cheers for posting your stuff and do keep going with what you're doing!

Wow im actually really flattered, um i dont know what to say... uhh i love you and you made me really happy right now? lol like thanks man that really meant alot :). and i actually hate my art and my color palette lmfao i think the art is too meh and the color is too dark, so im trying to practice right now to shape my skills up. Im seriously happy right now thank you :D. And ask for anything if you wanna help me make a monster for my game then sure :) i can pm you the details of the game -so it doesnt get out-. request whatever you need or want to man lol.

Oh and Darth i Completed your request :) put completed in your comment please <3

Wow im actually really flattered, um i dont know what to say... uhh i love you and you made me really happy right now? lol like thanks man that really meant alot :). and i actually hate my art and my color palette lmfao i think the art is too meh and the color is too dark, so im trying to practice right now to shape my skills up. Im seriously happy right now thank you :D. And ask for anything if you wanna help me make a monster for my game then sure :) i can pm you the details of the game -so it doesnt get out-. request whatever you need or want to man lol.

Oh and Darth i Completed your request :) put completed in your comment please <3
Thanks! It's great. I'll add it to my signature later!

Sorry I couldn't reply until now! But anyways, you're welcome - I was just saying what was deserved, anyways. :D

I have to say, I honestly like the dark colour palette you use, as well as the emphasis on shades of purple. For me, that's something that sets it apart from other pixel art, and I think it looks great! That said, you know your own work better than me, so do whatever you think is best for you.

Your Art's definitely not 'meh' though, hahaha! It's great stuff, and you should be proud of it. I'd be happy to help you in designing a monster, though that's not specifically what I meant - I was just thinking it'd be more helpful if I requested some sort of monster or animal due to the fact that there'll be a lot of them in your game, right? :3

Anyways, in short, the stuff looks fantastic as is and it'll probably get better still with practice. Darth's request looks brilliant, aside from the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm his wife, not that lab coat-wearing skank!!! C:<

Sorry I couldn't reply until now! But anyways, you're welcome - I was just saying what was deserved, anyways. :D

I have to say, I honestly like the dark colour palette you use, as well as the emphasis on shades of purple. For me, that's something that sets it apart from other pixel art, and I think it looks great! That said, you know your own work better than me, so do whatever you think is best for you.

Your Art's definitely not 'meh' though, hahaha! It's great stuff, and you should be proud of it. I'd be happy to help you in designing a monster, though that's not specifically what I meant - I was just thinking it'd be more helpful if I requested some sort of monster or animal due to the fact that there'll be a lot of them in your game, right? :3

Anyways, in short, the stuff looks fantastic as is and it'll probably get better still with practice. Darth's request looks brilliant, aside from the fact that I'm pretty sure I'm his wife, not that lab coat-wearing skank!!! C:<

I fell asleep sorry i got to you like half a day later :( . Request whatever you want, A donught with wings, a Cherry building, My main character or some of my monsters, request anything and ill have it up before the day ends :).

And dont worry Shot you are the lady in the lab coat.

Last edited:
Crisis averted, then! :3

And bonus points for the cheeky bit of the ol' Aerosmith!

Edit: By the way, I'm really digging the piece you did for @ppowersteef! Mainly because of the very moody (and very you, dare I say it) background you've got going on, as well as the sweet-looking depiction of Samus as well!

So i have A body sheet i have to animate with around 12 frames for animation and ill have it up in like 2 days which ill be posting here :).

That title is such an oxymoron.

You used the adjective 'free' on the noun 'commision'.

Anyways, @Shotte sent me here to look at your work, and I must say, I'm impressed.

They look somewhat plain still, as lack of outlines seem to make a lack of emphasis. Shading is of question, too. While your style goes well without a lot of shading, shade more, it would give depth to the piece at hand. Pixel consistency is also slightly weird, you have different shaped pixels flying in and out, making the pieces a bit cluttered.

Aside from earlier, everything's really good! I like this retro style that's going on, here, reminds me of the GBA.

Anyways, @Shotte sent me here to look at your work, and I must say, I'm impressed.

They look somewhat plain still, as lack of outlines seem to make a lack of emphasis. Shading is of question, too. While your style goes well without a lot of shading, shade more, it would give depth to the piece at hand. Pixel consistency is also slightly weird, you have different shaped pixels flying in and out, making the pieces a bit cluttered.

Aside from earlier, everything's really good! I like this retro style that's going on, here, reminds me of the GBA.

Meh, I don't see why dat title's getting bashed by the community's collective cudgel!

Anyways, great feedback for the guy, I reckon! Aside from the fact that - he has different shaped pixels? That's news to me, they all look the same size and shape to my eyes!

woooot I KNEW IT! ok so i was wondering for a long time what the hell was wrong with it and i thought it was a lack of shading and it seems i am right. And i agree with shot, What do you mean by pixel consistency? the pixels seem uniform enough to me unless you mean angular wise in which they aren't uniform.

Meh, I don't see why dat title's getting bashed by the community's collective cudgel!

Anyways, great feedback for the guy, I reckon! Aside from the fact that - he has different shaped pixels? That's news to me, they all look the same size and shape to my eyes!

Well i should change the title but i dont know how ._. ill try to learn the forums ways in a day or two.

Well I'd love to beta test your game when it comes out. Even if its just so see more art :p

Most likely ill have a test version up and running by January or february, something really really minor to give the sense of the game, also i have to format the Topic post ._. .

Oh, did I say shapes?

I meant sizes, there were very prominent in your Metroid piece, try using variety in shading and avoid straight shading.
shadigexample.png

Probably not the best example, but it should convey what I mean.

Oh, did I say shapes?

I meant sizes, there were very prominent in your Metroid piece, try using variety in shading and avoid straight shading.
View attachment 8735

Probably not the best example, but it should convey what I mean.

Ok now i know what you mean, and yeah i kinda rushed that piece and i want to redo it soon. You should pass on some tips and show me your tuts bby <3.

Great piece of metroid, i like it

ah, pillow shading, i get that.
this may be a better example:
shading1.gif

imagine a light source while shading, that the lighter parts are pointing to the fictional source
however, for pixel art, it seems harder, also by myself, i sometimes forget that rule and draw weird, not pillow shading, but like there are three light source at once, while i mean only one.

however, i often see odd shading in game sprites, because the sprite doesn't change from shading if it turns.
Eye of cthulhu is a great example

Oh, and while you redraw it.
Set on a metroid prime playlist, i love that music.
Can't send the link right now, i'm on mobile

Back
Top Bottom