Drawings & Paintings Free Requests! Drawings & Stories

APrimevalWorld

Skeletron
Introduction
Heya! My name is E.G, I’m a creative writer, artist and Palaeontologist. I’m working on my own personal technique, so I’m glad to announce that I’ve began to take requests…
And it’s free!
You heard me right! No cost, no faff and no hassle! Time to cut to what I do for both;

Drawing with Colour
This is just like the sketch below, but with colour! I’m putting both options out for free so I can practice honing my art skills. I’m not the best artist in the world, so please don’t expect Da Vinci level of artwork; I’m not there yet! I draw in my own style, then will proceed to colour it with no extra cost. I will also not mail these things, but will instead send each person a message either here or if they request, in discretion within a conversation.
I will not do NSFW art!
That is the only limit you need to know, but I am willing to do everything else. I will try my absolute hardest for you! See an example down below;
A55297C1-6756-47CA-ABFE-EEF86B7FF4B0.jpeg

B8D7F1B2-C0F9-40CE-BCDF-72D38C5AFB89.jpeg

Sketch
If you rather just a plain sketch, that is also something I’m willing to do! Again, no NSFW and the same rules above apply. The option is free of charge and will be sent via and will be sent via image.
E46857FB-A57E-4A23-93AD-9AE667AE694C.jpeg

19DF4227-57CA-40CE-AC17-C0836D059A54.jpeg

456A3BDB-7F75-4580-B3C9-10017088AD7F.jpeg
(Two quick sketches and a WIP art piece)

Story
This one is my favourite of them all; I’m trying to build up my motivation to continue a story of my own! I am open to any kind of story, and will be much more efficient at story writing than art got the sheer reason that I have more experience. Besides what is mentioned below, I am willing to do all types of story; horror, sci-fi… you name it and I’ll write it!

NSFW (18+)
I am willing to do NSFW but I will not post it here as it would violate the rules. Instead, you will have to verify your age for such story and then find a third party website for me to send it through, such as Wattpad so I can send it to you without difficulty. I am against doing it through email unfortunately, as it can be accessed by other people and that would not look good on me.

03B237B9-18BD-4C22-87E1-6DA4A7D10147.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom