PC Friends to Play with

Drakezombie

Skeletron Prime
I've been getting bored of Terraria lately. So, I am starting a new Master Mode Playthrough (I kinda cheated on the last one, stupid skeletron [and queen bee]), but I want to do it with other people.
The world size will be Large. (If you want it smaller, just tell me.)
The world will have a random evil. (Again, if you want a specific one, then let me know)
Seed will be random (no changing)
Master difficulty (no changing, but if you want to do a different difficulty or seed, let me know and we can do it together.)
Goal: Do I even have to say it.
Fun fact: I've not yet beaten Moonlord without cheating.
Jeff, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THAT IN THERE!!!!!
If you are interested, let me know, and give me your Credit Card information. (joke)
If you are interested, let me know, and give me your Steam name so we can friend.
I'm probably only going to allow 2 people (otherwise my computer might die)
New characters. (Preferably normal, but you can do Hard or Hardcore if you want.)
NO CHEATING. This means no Zenith ZombieKillerX.
I know Jeff.

hi i need people to play with as well... actually i have a person but me an him is in hardmode but i can probs play with u my steam name is BluAetherium

I've been getting bored of Terraria lately. So, I am starting a new Master Mode Playthrough (I kinda cheated on the last one, stupid skeletron [and queen bee]), but I want to do it with other people.
The world size will be Large. (If you want it smaller, just tell me.)
The world will have a random evil. (Again, if you want a specific one, then let me know)
Seed will be random (no changing)
Master difficulty (no changing, but if you want to do a different difficulty or seed, let me know and we can do it together.)
Goal: Do I even have to say it.
Fun fact: I've not yet beaten Moonlord without cheating.
Jeff, I TOLD YOU NOT TO PUT THAT IN THERE!!!!!
If you are interested, let me know, and give me your Credit Card information. (joke)
If you are interested, let me know, and give me your Steam name so we can friend.
I'm probably only going to allow 2 people (otherwise my computer might die)
New characters. (Preferably normal, but you can do Hard or Hardcore if you want.)
NO CHEATING. This means no Zenith ZombieKillerX.
I know Jeff.
can i play pls i have been very lonely i am very skilled at the game

Back
Top Bottom