Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5-6/10

• So bad there are no words

• Total voters

Jack Morgan

Skeletron Prime
Hey there, peoples. I do pixel art, so have some.
dlyRYFL.png
It's a BoI Wispy.

s62SBxv.png

Derpy cowboy Frog. Oh dear.

CnVSTMC.png

It's Sir Cunningham. Sipper of fine wines and smoker of dank memes.

3hOHaGw.png

I died, but you can't get rid of me that easily!

Hp4uG8C.png

Looking at the last picture, this is probably how I died.

dcqKFga.png

Probably my best piece. Gangsta Frog sells you drugs.

5eHEG76.png

Hopefully at least a few people will recognize this.

9HyutKR.png

A friend of mine's OC. I don't remember enough to say more.

PCwcsIQ.png

It's Frog in fighter mode.

kouaQwh.png

High tech Frog/Wisp prototype. Actually a sketch by the friend I mentioned that I went and pixeled over.

I also have way more, but most of them are just the same template, so I won't bother.

Feel free to make a request. I can't guarantee that they'll be completed, but I will try. I have trouble making new poses, so there's a high likelyhood I'll just redo the same templates that I'm familiar with if I have too much trouble figuring something new out.

I can also try out making Terraria sprites. I have a lot of experience with making staves and swords, but guns and armor sets I have no idea about. I'd get some examples of those for you, but I'm lazy at the moment.

Finished requests:
uRzYu1F.png

Cute dog for Scout.
D8VRBev.png

Science for darthmorf
index.php

A dood for Teal.

Some sprites I've done recently
Some swords for my suggestion:
Imported piskel (70).png
Imported piskel (71).png
Imported piskel (69).png

An emblem thing for another person's suggestion:
Imported piskel (79).png

And a Paladin alt for a random suggestion I felt like being generous to:
Imported piskel (81).png

EDIT: I do some digital actual art, as I post in a bit. If any of you artists are interested, I've decided I'll do requests for art trades, but only in that case.

Last edited:
I love stumbling on nice things unintentionally. Some very nice pixels you have here! As @♣️Zacharie♣️ commented, they are nicely detailed, and I think you've got a very good style going on here.

I especially liked these ones:
PCwcsIQ.png

I feel you did a good job on a larger scale, and included lots of details and postured well to the style.

Without further ado, my request if you will:

Reference: My OC Tīru as drawn by BitPieStudios!
tealreq_by_bitpiestudios-d90ruv7.png

I love stumbling on nice things unintentionally. Some very nice pixels you have here! As @♣️Zacharie♣️ commented, they are nicely detailed, and I think you've got a very good style going on here.

I especially liked these ones:
PCwcsIQ.png

I feel you did a good job on a larger scale, and included lots of details and postured well to the style.

Without further ado, my request if you will:

Reference: My OC Tīru as drawn by BitPieStudios!
tealreq_by_bitpiestudios-d90ruv7.png

Unfortunately, I must admit that the pose for that image wasn't done by myself, instead I mostly copied it off of a few different fighting games' sprites. Anyhoo, I wanted to make a big one for you, but I don't have that kind of commitment.

So, here ya go:
Teal.png

I dunno, he just struck me as the "Sleeps in the middle of an enchanted forest" type.

I just noticed. Is it a coincidence that the second char in the sprite sheet wears the same clothes as mine, (to start off with)? Or is it indeed my OC?

I just noticed. Is it a coincidence that the second char in the sprite sheet wears the same clothes as mine, (to start off with)? Or is it indeed my OC?
Woo, missed this. My alerts broke on me.

It is, actually. That character's design is about a year old, based off of an earlier OC of mine who wore a labcoat, and my love of green shirts. I noticed while making it that they were in fact quite similar.

Anyway, I did a little digital art, so I thought I'd put it here. Just a disclaimer, I don't take requests for actual art, just pixel stuff.

The Butcher:
9822cb1d93ad50480aa2e0cef4a59759.png

Wisp:
c1159b201e3bc066d16098810031bae0.png

I'm gonna add a few sprites I did to the OP, as well.

Edit: Hurk I did another one:
b3dda7554002f4fb07d5bb23668d9538.png

Last edited:
Bumpity, I did another. Originally he was going to have a lower half, but I got bored and didn't really like that part from the beginning. This particular person is a mix between my two oldest OC's, Frog and Marcillius Filch.
adc26dee6e978c1341438435cc1677b7.png

Well this thing died, but I shall bring it back with art that is considerably better than what I put here that I've been posting on my profile. Enjoy.

A zombie thing I did.
c65c228a39fbbc32fdb213a8d01ebde3.png

A Fraag Elite:
20b8a17b425c31aba24fe4393b9e2a53.png

A Fraag General:
16f9a7715c549645768d3ee840e87b29.png

Di Vyz:
1764958276c532e0359c9b9700b765f5.png

Aaaand that's all I got for today, folks. As you can see, I no longer suck! Requests and shiz are still open.

Back
Top Bottom