Items Front-Bomb and Back-Bomb

[✚] Dr.Shadox

Official Terrarian
My suggestion is about 2 new kind of bomb , the first is the Front-Bomb , only able to destroy "solid" tiles , safe for walls.

The second bomb is the Back-Bomb, which, as you will surely have understood, is only able to destroy walls, but is safe for solid tiles.

About way to obtain , probably sold by Demolitionist, or crafted.
in case of craft the Front may ask a block in the recipe, and the Back one should ask a wall (and a bomb of course), but a specific block/wall should be chosen because make the recipe possible with all block/wall may create an insane possible craft list when asking the Guide recipes using bomb (or in player crafting menu is you have a lot of wall/block).

Sprite suggestions :
1709848801885.png
1709848811709.png

Sorry for my english.

Last edited:
My suggestion is about 2 new kind of bomb , the first is the Front-Bomb , only able to destroy "solid" tiles , safe for walls.

The second bomb is the Back-Bomb, which, as you will surely have understood, is only able to destroy walls, but is safe for solid tiles.

About way to obtain , probably sold by Demolitionist, or crafted.
in case of craft the Front may ask a block in the recipe, and the Back one should ask a wall (and a bomb of course), but a specific block/wall should be chosen because make the recipe possible with all block/wall may create an insane possible craft list when asking the Guide recipes using bomb (or in player crafting menu is you have a lot of wall/block).

Sprite suggestions :
View attachment 461797 View attachment 461798

Sorry for my english.
Some sort of Sticky version of these bombs would also be very helpful to reduce the bouncing in controlled environments

Why not C4? C4 is the default version sold by the demolitionist, Slime-4 is crafted with C4 & 3 gel.

Slime-4 would just stick to the background wall behind you.

Well its interesting but i think that idea may need is own topic, its related to bomb but its about a different feature than mine.
If you post feel free to drop a link in answer here , i'll give you a thumb up.

Back
Top Bottom