tModLoader Fun Death Sounds

Casu

Empress of Light
Fun Death Sounds

All this mod does is change the death sound.

There is only one option in the config.
DeathSound (defaults to 0)
You can set what noise is made by changing the number.
The number for each sound is the same as the list. (1 = Roblox, 2 = Wasted, etc.)
Setting it to 0 will make it be a random sound each time you die.

@MysticalPhoenix (4)
@seabassmustang927 (5)
@Mnemonic_Horse.EXE (6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
@OnyxSteel (12, 13, 14)
Guthlx (Dunno your forum name) (15, 16, 17)

Discord: https://discord.gg/JvcUvVD
Want a sound added? Tell me here or in my discord and make sure to leave a link to the video or whatever.​

Last edited:
How about the Price is Right's losing horn? Always gets a chuckle out of me. :D
Some Jontron
Some Unreal Tournament
To get really memetastic: Roundabout To Be Continued
CD-i Ganon
Or Heavy Weapons Guy

Last edited:
is there a way to replace another sound that the mod has with another that we want?

because I want to replace the death sound with the game over sound from this video

from 13:54 to 13:56 (you must listen closely to the moment the character gets hit).

Last edited:
is there a way to replace another sound that the mod has with another that we want?

because I want to replace the death sound with the game over sound from this video

from 13:54 to 13:56 (you must listen closely to the moment the character gets hit).

I can add that sound if you edit the video to only be that sound. I don't think I'd be able to make it so that anyone can add a sound.

I can add that sound if you edit the video to only be that sound. I don't think I'd be able to make it so that anyone can add a sound.
oh wait.... I found the sound effect in the game files, these kind of games you need a special program to extract the game files but the creator make for his 4 game be "seen" for everyone.

Attachments

• j_end.7z
    163.2 KB · Views: 267
I'm shocked this hasn't been made before (EDIT: No idea why it separated that one video)
shamelessly stole @aWolfen 's idea

Hey, I really like your mod rn. But one question. Wasn't I the one who came up with 4? It doesnt really matter if you give me credit or not, but its always nice right?
Remember when I said:
I've already done it and I'll put it in the next update but I want a few more before I do another update.
It was already suggested to me by @MysticalPhoenix so technically it was him who suggested it.

I think that some of these sounds will be just great for this mod.

Attachments

• Lol You Died.7z
    1.7 MB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom