PC Game Crash Character Deleted...

AudioEditor

Terrarian
Hi, my name is Jayson and I have been playing this game since about 2015 with no problems took a short break for a wile when my PC broke but as soon as I got my computer back I started playing again late last year (2016).

Instance 1: The problem all started around January 3rd when my game first crashed, I was on a newer character with my brother when terraria crashed deleting my world and character causing me and my brother to restart a few days of progress..

Instance 2: This problem happened a few minutes ago on a character I have (had) over 24+ hours of game play no afk time that is what prompted me to come and post on the forums about my bug I just want to know if anyone knows how to prevent this because now I have to spawn my items in some how which I Hate doing because 24 hours of work.. wasted anyways if someone knows how i can get my stuff back here is what my character looks like.. The first instance was completely wiped and i'm so glad my world wasn't deleted if so I would more than likely consider leaving the game again..

Screenshot of character:
3TdCBH5.png

Thank you to anyone who can help or resolve this problems I have my forums account linked to my email so anyone who replies I can get back to them within 2-3 days.. Thank you again.

Back
Top Bottom