PC Game Crashes on World Load and all worlds have no title,image, and aren't on expert mode

Greatness...

Terrarian
So I was playing today, then I saved and exited the game, but when I came back all the worlds have no title,image,or say expert mode. I tried loading one and the game crashed. No updates or restarts happened between the time it worked and didn't so is there a fix or are all of my worlds corrupted and I have to start anew?
-Also there aren't any backups for my worlds for some reason, just the worlds
-Another thing of possible note is that the fist time the game started up "broken" it was in windowed and asked for the language like I had just got the game

Last edited:
So I was playing today, then I saved and exited the game, but when I came back all the worlds have no title,image,or say expert mode. I tried loading one and the game crashed. No updates or restarts happened between the time it worked and didn't so is there a fix or are all of my worlds corrupted and I have to start anew?
-Also there aren't any backups for my worlds for some reason, just the worlds
-Another thing of possible note is that the fist time the game started up "broken" it was in windowed and asked for the language like I had just got the game

You will have to trace back steps to find out what caused your corruption.

Greatness... I am having the same problem over here. I and a friend of mine started a Multiplayer game on a Large Expert World and last time we were done for the day I Saved & Exited and then I closed the game. The next day I Open my game and I try to open the world with my character. The character is fine but the world has no name and is no longer expert or Hard mode anymore. I and my friend were going to fight the Moonlord at the time so I would like to know how to fix this without having to restart from the beginning.

Maybe you can try loading the world into TEdit (google it if you don't know what it is) and if it loads, save the map.
If that doesn't work, yeah, what Marcus101RR said.

Back
Top Bottom