tModLoader Game Crashing After Hardmode is Activated

Ghaster

Terrarian
If there is are mods that are not compatible or something, here are a list of mods I installed:

Calamity Mod v1.3.3.11
Calamity Addon v0.1
Yet Another Boss Healthbar v1.3
WorldGen Previewer v0.1.5.1
Thorium Mod v1.4.3.8
Tremor Mod Remastered v1.3.2.7
Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls v0.16.2
Start with base v0.1.4.5
No Angler Timer v0.1.2
Mod Helpers v1.6.5.1
Better Music Boxes v1.0
Recipe Browser v0.6.1.7
Wing Slot v1.5.2
Health and Mana From Bosses v1.1.2.1\
Unusual Start v0.2.2
Antisocial v1.0.1
More Chest Loot v0.6
Boss Checklist v0.1.5.5
The One Library v0.4
Full Health Respawn v0.0.1
Boss Expertise v2.7.1
Portable Storage v1.2
Where's My Items v0.3.1
OmiSwing v1.9.1
MaxStackPlus v3.2
Which Mod is This From? v2.4
Infinity - Endless Items v18.1
Potion Seller v1.0
Magic Storage v0.4.3.1
Loot Bags v0.13
imkSushi Naturally Occuring Moons Mod v1.0.2
imkSushi's Death Counters Mod v1.1.1
Free Dyes v0.1
Cheat Sheat v0.4.2.2

I know a lot of the mods probably didn't have to be listed, but better safe than sorry.

I just came across the same issue but i have way less mods. All im using is calamity, antiaris, thorium, summoner association, recipe browser, boss checklist and auto trash so i guess its problem with these mods or tmodloader itself. I also got this error message after 3rd crash but then never again
[doublepost=1530805545,1530805167][/doublepost]If you find the solution please post it here

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 903
I just came across the same issue but i have way less mods. All im using is calamity, antiaris, thorium, summoner association, recipe browser, boss checklist and auto trash so i guess its problem with these mods or tmodloader itself. I also got this error message after 3rd crash but then never again
[doublepost=1530805545,1530805167][/doublepost]If you find the solution please post it here
I don't even get an error message, it just closes it after giving like 4 messages in the chat.

Same here, but i get like 30 seconds and only then it crashes so i thought maybe i should try saving and quiting before it crashes but im afraid it will corrupt and screw up my world/character or something

Alright so i tried playing around with disabling mods that i have one by one and see if that helps. And it in fact did. Atleast for me the mod that was crashing the game was calamity. After disabling it the game works fine as it always did before
[doublepost=1530815221,1530814788][/doublepost]Looked around the calamity mod thread and looks like more people have the problem with calamity crashing their game

Alright so i tried playing around with disabling mods that i have one by one and see if that helps. And it in fact did. Atleast for me the mod that was crashing the game was calamity. After disabling it the game works fine as it always did before
[doublepost=1530815221,1530814788][/doublepost]Looked around the calamity mod thread and looks like more people have the problem with calamity crashing their game
Maybe, but I don't really want to disable Calamity, it's one of my favorite mods.
[doublepost=1530817155][/doublepost]I just tried in a different world, and it worked just fine. I have absolutely no idea what's wrong at this point.

I have also tried in the same world again, still crashes.

Would there be any way to enable the events that follow defeating the WoF via commands or something?

also, i came across this
[doublepost=1530880129,1530880106][/doublepost]im so :red:ing confused right now

Attachments

• b97f8b75fe0258c766a736b9e9076d7b.png
    b97f8b75fe0258c766a736b9e9076d7b.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 1,706
"So, to summarize real quick: Several people are crashing after WoF is killed. Possible causes might be: - Some shrubbery not being destroyed on hallow grass, while it should be destroyed. They should only grow on regular grass. Fabsol was getting errors instead, but since it crashes after the generation message for what I've been told, I'd say the crashes could be related to this as well. As not all people are crashing on kill, I'd say this is the more likely cause." -Calamity Discord Server. So yeah, hopefully it gets patched soon.

Btw if you want to keep playing with calmity enabled just manually download and install previous version of calamity. After i did this myself crashes stopped so its safe to assume that the problem is the latest update

Btw if you want to keep playing with calmity enabled just manually download and install previous version of calamity. After i did this myself crashes stopped so its safe to assume that the problem is the latest update
Where would that old manual download be found? Can't find an archive or anything, checked the forum, wiki, mod websites like nexus, curse etc.
Maybe I'm just blind :p

same here but instead of crashing mine says it has stopped working. Is there any way to fix this or just wait here until the developer fix it?

I am having the same problem with crashing, but it's not just wall of flesh. I get all these errors about map options not being found sometimes. Then I get 10 of those messages every time I beat WoF and it crashes.

Back
Top Bottom