Xbox One Game is stuck on loading page...

RushZone

Terrarian
See image attached.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    953.7 KB · Views: 1,272
Can you bring up the Guide? (Xbox button).

Select Terraria, then press the right button below the Xbox button. Then select quit.

It's not my controller, I can only use the home button... It's happening with my other games now... I think my Xbox one s is broken... When I open call of duty modern warefare 2 remastered it says press the = button and it makes the sound when I press it but it doesn't do anything. In other words it's registering that I'm pressing the button but failing to do anything.

have you tried restarting your console?

If the controller doesn't respond, you can use the power button.

My
have you tried restarting your console?

If the controller doesn't respond, you can use the power button.
controller works fine! It just doesn't work once I press the "Please press any button to continue" thingy in every game now!! I have restarted my console like eight times in the past week and even waited a day... I can use my controller fine just not after I press the = button with three lines not an equals sign...
[doublepost=1506192423,1506192011][/doublepost]
Can you bring up the Guide? (Xbox button).

Select Terraria, then press the right button below the Xbox button. Then select quit.
To be more clear yes the Xbox home button is working. I did what you said and turned off the Xbox. I turned it back on after a day and then all my games were stuck on the loading page. My controller works fine until I open a game. The home button still works but the games freeze on the loading screens. I can still use the home button but the games won't let me continue. In mw2 rem the buttons make sounds when I press them they just don't do anything... Apps like YouTube/twitch still work and I can navigate around my Xbox fine until I open a game. Then all I can do is quit the game return to my homepage or turn off the console...

I don't know what to suggest. It may be profile related, but you'll probably have to contact Xbox Support for this one.
[doublepost=1506192852,1506192546][/doublepost]Have you tried playing as a different user? (You could use the Guest account just for testing)

I don't know what to suggest. It may be profile related, but you'll probably have to contact Xbox Support for this one.
[doublepost=1506192852,1506192546][/doublepost]Have you tried playing as a different user? (You could use the Guest account just for testing)
I fixed it! I unplugged my Xbox and then re-plugged it in... Don't know why maybe the cord was loose

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 403
Back
Top Bottom