Console game randomly crashing

Your_Dogsss

Terrarian
not sure on exact details but when I killed my brother in splitscreen the game crashed, I killed EoL in daytime and the game crashed, I opened one of the trapped chests and the game crashed, I even used my S.D.M.G for a few seconds and the game crashed. It seems to just be random but it keeps happening more and more.

I might have found out that whenever my brother dies the game crashes he uses solar armor so that could be the cause

so it was not exactly that but we both use zeniths so we could just be making too many things to load I dunno much about code or game developing

So far my game has crashed randomly every few hours but last night while I was doing EOL day time after I got my first terraprisma and started getting them for friends in our master mode world when she killed me the game crashed instantly for two attempts and then went smoothly afterwards. One of the times it crashed as I defeated her so idk exactly what was causing it but I’m guessing dying to her day time form has a chance to crash the game. Just a tip if you want to keep progress, leave your world every few hours or after you make major progress to ensure your characters don’t lose progress

Back
Top Bottom