Switch Games crash’s at side of world and stair glitch

FinalRhino

Terrarian
So on the switch the game crashes if you go to the one of the oceans on amy world that’s bigger then small and I think that small wold have crashed 1 or 2 times that and there a weird problem with the plate forms and stairs it’s seems to be many Visual but I don’t know like when the stairs are comelong from a plateform the Sprits ironcly swich the the stair part looks like is trying to attact to a platform and the part that is Supposed to attact to the platform is and looks like just a regular stair I mean earthquakes volcanos the dead rising from the grave human sacrifice dogs and cats livening together it’s mass hysteria (the song I’m listening to right now. . ) Four years of darkness is upon us. !!?!!!!?!!!!

So on the switch the game crashes if you go to the one of the oceans on amy world that’s bigger then small and I think that small wold have crashed 1 or 2 times that and there a weird problem with the plate forms and stairs it’s seems to be many Visual but I don’t know like when the stairs are comelong from a plateform the Sprits ironcly swich the the stair part looks like is trying to attact to a platform and the part that is Supposed to attact to the platform is and looks like just a regular stair I mean earthquakes volcanos the dead rising from the grave human sacrifice dogs and cats livening together it’s mass hysteria (the song I’m listening to right now. . ) Four years of darkness is upon us. !!?!!!!?!!!!
I haven't had that problem it's ran smooth try uninstalling and reinstalling

I have also had this bug, it keeps crashing when I go to the right side of my world. But only the right side, when I go to the left ocean it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom