Game Mechanics Garden Gnomes viewable effect status

FantasticFwoosh

Terrarian
Garden Gnomes (accessible from frozen into place gnomes in sunlight) from a certain amount of testing within my own player experiece, exude a aura of luck that spreads about the same distance as other buff giving objects like campfires, though i do use multiple ones in and around my starter base to improve efficiency only as far between each other as id expect other buff items since they don't stack from the attempts i've had with them grouped together.

I've been using them only recently since learning what they do from reading around, but a dedicated status to let us know the effect is actually being applied would be helpful for newer players who think they're just good for selling, luck seems to be terraria's recent secret that's very tightly lipped, so it would be helpful to all players to know that they're under the effect of a particularly lucky object.

"Luck of the Gnomes" - (with a picture of a playful gnome biting his fingernails or in some other kind of comical pose, perhaps a different icon per single gnome its affected by)

Least in theory, gnomes should suspend the luck potions buff effect of 'lucky' indefinitely until they move out of radius of a gnome because the buff always purports how much additional luck is left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom