Blocks & Decoration General Furniture

RushOfCold

Spazmatism
Okay, so, let's see here..
Here I am, building an item room for my main world, I find a mannequin, alright.
Made out of wood, around it is martian plating. It's COMPLETELY out of place.
I place a sign, also made out of wood, completely out of place.
A want beams, nope sorry! Looks out of place.

So this is a furniture suggestion, also general suggestion for things.

Luminite Furniture
So we get blocks and walls, so why not furniture? I would love to have an endgame base to show off how many moon lords I've killed for it's materials.

Solar Flare Furniture
I could imagine it looking nice! Also some back walls would be nice.

Vortex Furniture
I'm pretty sure everyone wants that spacey, alien furniture that isnt so bright like the martian furniture.

Nebula Furniture
I could imagine the wizard would like this.

Stardust Furniture
This would seem fabulous, bright, and colorful.. I don't see why this isn't a thing yet!

Christmas Furniture
I wonder why spooky, halloween themed blocks have furniture and christmas ones do not.
This includes: Candy Cane Blocks (both), and I believe what they're called is those Pine blocks.

Celestial Back-walls
The fragment blocks lack back-walls, and only have the blocks alone, which make them absolutely useless. Also some furniture to be introduced would be fancy.

Mannequins have a serious problem. They have no variations, and a lot of them are unaltered, whilst being ancient by now.

Luminite Mannequins
Why not? A nice endgame mannequin to put some endgame armor in a luminite base on would be spectacular.

Celestial Mannequins

Because why not? Just awesome, all I have to say.

Other Mannequins
For everything else that has a furniture set..

Also, why not give mannequins the ability to have a weapon propped on them.
Imagine all the cool displays you could do.

Signs also suffer the huge problem: Although you can paint them, they still look very out of place.

Luminite Signs
Could have some nice glowing text..

Celestial Signs
Yes.

Other Signs
For everything else that has a furniture set.

Anything I should add?

General Furniture, sir! [salutes]

The problem with adding Celestial / Luminite mannequins and beams is that people will want it for all other non-wood sets as well. There's at least 16 non-wood sets so it quickly adds up. It would be nice, but I'm not sure it's feasible.

General Furniture, sir! [salutes]

The problem with adding Celestial / Luminite mannequins and beams is that people will want it for all other non-wood sets as well. There's at least 16 non-wood sets so it quickly adds up. It would be nice, but I'm not sure it's feasible.

Well, for a lot of them, they could literally recolor them, then they can do fancy things at the end.
I wouldn't assume for it to be a lot of trouble.

Well, for a lot of them, they could literally recolor them, then they can do fancy things at the end.
I wouldn't assume for it to be a lot of trouble.
If recolouring is all that is needed, you could use paint. Having said that, the paint might also alter the armour worn by the mannequin. I haven't tried it before.

Back
Top Bottom