PS4 Get Fixed Boi seed bug + a side issue regarding world gen

Sinon878

Official Terrarian
On PlayStation 4 platforms, using the seed getfixedboi will eventually get stuck around the halfway mark on world creation. for further reference, the world size was set to small in Journey Mode with a random biome evil.

If this helps with finding and squashing the bug: The mobile version of Terraria had this issue back in v1.4.0.5.1 and was eventually fixed in v1.4.1.0.0.

Also as a side note to any future bugs/issues: World Generation and loading still trigger stutter in the game's music playback after the v1.4.4.9.5 Build 1088 update.

Thanks for the report - generally, getfixedboi worlds tend to take longer than most to generate. That said, even if there are brief lockups, they should be resolving themselves. Do you continue to experience the issue after leaving the world to generate for more than 15 minutes?

If not, would you be able to send a .zip of your save data?

Thanks for the report - generally, getfixedboi worlds tend to take longer than most to generate. That said, even if there are brief lockups, they should be resolving themselves. Do you continue to experience the issue after leaving the world to generate for more than 15 minutes?

If not, would you be able to send a .zip of your save data?
Done multiple attempts, each lasted 30 minutes and no results from the world gen. As for sending a .zip of the game's local data, PlayStation 4 limits/restricts save data transfer to requiring an external HDD, which I don't have/use for the system. If I come across and differences/changes to this world gen issue, i'll be sure to update my findings. :dryadsmile:

An update on the issue: The world seems to generate successfully if the world size is set to Large, tho it does take quite a long time for it to generate. As for the small world generation process, still proceeds to stop responding after the halfway point.

Back
Top Bottom