Drawings & Paintings Gigavoir's Wall of Doodles

Athrisir

Terrarian
Yo what's up, I'm doing art now I guess.

kdcROYP.png

coollogo_com-26446272.png

So, welcome to my art thread! I'll be posting all my drawings and stuff here, so if that's your thing I guess you'll like this thread.

Anyways, my stuff is going to be 99% pencil and paper. Can't do digital, never can and probably won't ever be good at it. Different strokes for different folks, ya know?

Now, you're all here for the art so enough chit chat!

kdcROYP.png

So, I do two types of characters, one being chibis and the other being regular manga style characters. Each drawing is labeled accordingly.
IMG_0198.JPG

Evil kitsunes are cute. She just wants a hug.
IMG_1136.JPG

More modern outfit.
MB7g9j6.jpg
IMG_1114.JPG
Not much here yet. It'll grow, I promise!

coollogo_com-3186183.png

Yes, requests. Feel free to request anything reasonable. I'm really bad at keeping track of things so don't be mad if I forget about a request or don't get around to it as quickly as you'd like.

Reference Image: Basic stuff. I need a good reference most of the time so your request looks like you want it to. If you're requesting a Terraria character please show me your vanity and accessory slots, including dyes.
Style: Chibi or Regular
Details: Poses, weapons, anything else that isn't covered in your reference that you want me to know. If there's nothing else to add leave this blank

Welp, that's a wrap. Thanks for stopping by!​

Last edited:
Let me have the honors of your first request.
Can you draw me a Chibi Vespiquen? ((Vespiquen is beecoming the mascot of my requests :p))
Here is the reference pic:
upload_2017-11-13_19-26-19.png

This request is gonna be super difficult, but I'm sure you'll manage.
I want a single squiggly line. Any colour is fine, but make sure there's only ONE line.

Back
Top Bottom