Weapons & Equip Giving Accessories An OP Buff.

What should I do next?

• Vanity!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old One's Army Armor!

• Vanity Accessories!

• Armor! (Modded)

• Total voters

Schparks

Secret Tree Lover
Hey, all! This isn't so much a suggestion, but more of a fun "What if?"

I did something similar to the Armors a while back, but I thought it would be fun if I did it here too.

(I might exclude some accessories seeing as there are a bunch that are just combinations of previous items.)

Lets get started!

(I'll be excluding wings, seeing as there is too many.)

NameOld BuffNew BuffReasons
Aglet+5% Movement SpeedIncrease the effectiveness of boot accessories by 2.Haha funny aglet
Anklet of the Wind+10% Movement SpeedIgnore the effects of head wind and move twice as fast with a tail wind.Anklet of the WIND, man.
Climbing ClawsGrants the ability to slide down and jump off of vertical surfaces.Honestly I have no clue.
FlippersAllows the ability of being able to swim in liquids.Swimming but twice as effective.What can I do, honestly?
Flying CarpetAllows the ability to hover and fly laterally for five seconds. Can hover and fly for 10 seconds in all directions. I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORRRRRLLLD
Frog LegIncrease jump speed by 2.4 and maximum safe fall (15 tiles). Also auto jump???? Increases jump speed by 4 and maximum fall distance by 30 tilesDelicious when boiled and salted.
Inner TubeAllows floating on the surface of liquids and the incredible ability to stupidly increase the damage of lancesFaster acceleration when floating through liquids, about x2 speed, (and if it isn't already added, then your momentum isn't stopped when you reach the surface of the liquid.)I CAN GO TO THE MOON
Lava CharmGrants immunity to lava for 7 secondsGrants immunity to lava.ACTUALLY USEFUL NOW
Lucky HorseshoeNegates fall damage
Neptune's ShellTransforms the wearer into a merfolk underwater, granting infinite breath and enhanced mobilityPrevious buff + Sea creatures are passive.Fish are friends,
Shoe SpikesSee Climbing Claws
Step StoolIncreased jump height and tile reach vertically. What can I even do???
TabiAllows the ability to dash laterally.Allows the ability to dash in any direction.Ninjaaaaaaaa.
Tiger Climbing GearAllows wall jumping and stickingCan ascend walls at half the speed of maximum rope climb speed.Nyoom.

Last edited:
This post is still under construction.

Only "Everything Else" has been (mostly) finished.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom