Xbox One Glitch?

DerpyDiez

Terrarian
I am not sure if this is a glitch or if it is intended, but it is about the Blizzard Staff. I have noticed that the blizzard staff can only really go in 3 directions, far left, far right, and at your player. On the PC, I have seen that you can move/shoot the icicles wherever you want, while it won't work for Console. If it is intentional, please do not hate as I do not know that much about Blizzard Staffs on Console.

I am not sure if this is a glitch or if it is intended, but it is about the Blizzard Staff. I have noticed that the blizzard staff can only really go in 3 directions, far left, far right, and at your player. On the PC, I have seen that you can move/shoot the icicles wherever you want, while it won't work for Console. If it is intentional, please do not hate as I do not know that much about Blizzard Staffs on Console.
Honestly not really sure exactly why it is the way it is but since you have a current gen console you'll be getting the rebuilt engine with the 1.3 update so that should hopefully fix any issues. :)

I've had this problem before. Make sure you are using the cross cursor, not the circle one, and the move the cross cursor closer to you to make the icicles go in a specific direction.

I've had this problem before. Make sure you are using the cross cursor, not the circle one, and the move the cross cursor closer to you to make the icicles go in a specific direction.
Did that make the problem go away? Also, is there a way to make it work like it does in PC, able to move it wherever you want?

Did that make the problem go away? Also, is there a way to make it work like it does in PC, able to move it wherever you want?
Yeah, use the cross cursor where, if you're mining, you can select a block and mine that by itself instead of mining all the blocks around it.

I mean it is kind of hard trying to aim it exactly where I want it, and it usually flys off and misses it's target. How do I make it so it hits accurately, like in PC? (PS I already use manual cursor)

I mean it is kind of hard trying to aim it exactly where I want it, and it usually flys off and misses it's target. How do I make it so it hits accurately, like in PC? (PS I already use manual cursor)
You move the cursor closer and farther away from you, depending on where you want it to go.

Back
Top Bottom