Weapons & Equip Go-kart mount.

Mariux

Terrarian
fast_go_kart.jpg

What I'd like to suggest, as you've probably read from the title, is a rideable go-kart mount. I am perfectly aware that it doesn't quite fit the atmosphere of Terraria ,which is fantasy themed, but I'm sure that the sprite can be adjusted to look a bit more fitting (cartoony art style in Mario kart could be a good start). One of the ways the kart would work, is it would be summoned by some sort of an item (keys, for example) and, while obviously not flying, it would go rather fast on the ground, but would take some time to get up to top speed as well as having limited climbing abilities (1-2 blocks) In order not to make minecarts useless, I suggest that karts would still be slower than minecarts.

I think it wouldn't be too hard to add considering there already are many mounts in the game and even more coming in 1.3.

Yeah, I do realise that there are practily 1 in a million chances this gets added (I wasn't born yesterday and I'm sure most of these threads don't even end up reviewed by any of the devs and are eventually forgotten). I don't know why am I even posting this. Maybe I just have too much time in my hands.

Also, first post. Hi :p

Back
Top Bottom