Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Around two days ago, I got a notification the game that warned me about a Goblin Army from the west coming to my town/s and for some reason, even though I went my other villages and waited for a bit, they don't show up at all. I would also like to know if there are any other players who experienced the same problem as me.

Edit: Aight, turns out it was an enemy spawn slider-related thing

Last edited:
Around two days ago, I got a notification the game that warned me about a Goblin Army from the west coming to my town/s and for some reason, even though I went my other villages and waited for a bit, they don't show up at all. I would also like to know if there are any other players who experienced the same problem as me.
It would be really nice to get information on whether this is intentional or not as well!

Is this a journey mode character? Check to see if time is frozen in game, if so unfreeze it. Or check to see if set the spawn rate to 0.

Back
Top Bottom