Golem's Trading Emprorium [PS3 & PS4]

What was the level of service you recieved

• High

• Low

• Average

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would cost 1000+ Platinum. However may i suggest you ask another shop for this item. In my opinion it is the hardest item to acquire. I've got one myself but i bought that off somone a long time ago. Sorry i couldn't help but is there anything else you would like?
Are you kidding me? I have been selling these for barely 20!

Im legit though.
Well, me either. The thing is that I have been grinding Plantera most of my time, because I literally did anything i could do. I got tons of Axes and I am giving them to people that need them for a not ridiculiously high price.

Well, me either. The thing is that I have been grinding Plantera most of my time, because I literally did anything i could do. I got tons of Axes and I am giving them to people that need them for a not ridiculiously high price.
Nobody has tonnes of The Axes and i said it as an expression

You cannot grind plantera because , it's unfarmable nature (after you break the bulb it disappear)
Yes you can, even if you break the bulb, there are other spawned bulbs in the world. And even if you brak them all, sooner or later there will spawn more bulbs.

Hello I'm looking for an Excavator or something? It uses silt or slush I believe, would it be possible to trade one. I'm on PS4. Thank you for your time.

I've managed to obtain 600 Mythril, I'd be more than happy to trade this for an extractor.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423082495][/DOUBLEPOST]My PSN is GingeriousPrime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom