Good afternoon to you all!

Death on the Moon

Official Terrarian
Hello, how's everyone going? I'm new to the forums (obviously) and though I don't speak much, nor am I that active (I'll try to be!) I've decided to settle down here. This is because I realized my undying and unhealthy addiction to Terraria, I play on the Nintendo switch and after 3-4 months I realized I have poured not 70 hours, but 150+ hours on terraria (Rookie numbers for many, but a big flex for me). I did kinda slow down cuz', well I'm waiting for 1.4 on switch and it would be saddening to burn out before such a beauty comes out.

Anyways, some things about me....hm....

I love Roblox, most of the time I'm playing Dragon adventures or Tower defense simulator.

How I figured out about terraria? Well, back then when my brain was only a beehive I found terraria as a demo on the google play store and decided to play it. The house part was always hell for me so I gave up on the game (I thought it was the full game..) years later, I'm hearing about terraria again, on the switch, and I decided to dump 30 dollars into this game and my goodness am I happy about that!

Anyways, lastly I enjoy writing and drawing and my way of thinking is very weird, trust me on this. Anyways, I'm beginning to ramble again. Have a good one!

Welcome, Death... or Moon! Welcome to the forums!
Hello, how's everyone going?
I am still struggling on something, I guess that's pretty fine.
Anyways, lastly I enjoy writing and drawing and my way of thinking is very weird, trust me on this. Anyways, I'm beginning to ramble again. Have a good one!
Perhaps we have something in common then. I also like drawing and writing.

Back
Top Bottom